Part 3

(Sorry the chapters are so short, I'm going to try to make the next one longer)

Uraraka pov💕:

U-"I-

I don't know why I couldn't answer her question. And now that I think about it I technically never answered Toga either. She's a part of the LOV of course I have to fight her but.... I don't think I could bring myself to kill her.

I know she's a member of the LOV but something about her makes me question everything I've thought about villains.

T-"Uraraka?? Hello?? Rabbit."

I snap back after zoning out.

U-"Sorry Tsu I zoned out again. Honestly, I don't know, even though she's a villain I don't think I could. Does that make me a bad hero?"

T-"Ribbit of course not Uraraka caring about someone doesn't make you a bad person and ribbit it doesn't make you a bad hero for caring about her."

U-"But she's a villain!! And I'm a hero I shouldn't be worrying about not hurting her. I need to be focusing on saving people and defeating the league."

T-"I don't know what she said to you before I came but it clearly is important to you.

She's right even though what she did was wrong that day and how she tried to stab I still find myself caring about what she said.

T-"You said you weren't sure if you could kill her if you had to but if I maybe what did you tell her?"

U-"I-I told her she deserves whatever happens to her."

After I repeated to Tsu what I said to Toga it really hit me what I said and how it made Toga feel. I don't really know anything about her and that's what I think makes me so interested in her. But when I saw her face and how I made her cry I honestly wasn't expecting that reaction. I thought she was mad but her face.... She just looked so hurt.

At that moment I realized how much Toga really cared about me. (Sigh) I really messed up. But even though what I did was wrong it does mean what Toga did was okay she hurt an innocent old lady how could she do something like that?!?

T- Hey Uraraka I have a question. I know Toga is a villain but what do you think of her?"

U-"What do you mean what do I think she's a villain, I think she needs to pay for what she did I know I probably shouldn't have said what I said and I AM really curious about what the other thing she wanted to ask me was but I still think she's not a good person."

T-" I do agree that she shouldn't have done that and I do think you shouldn't have said what you said to her but whatever you said really hurt her when I saw you two she looked so hurt and was crying. Just because she's a villain doesn't mean she's not still a person ribbit."

Alright guys I'm stopping here I'll post again as soon as I can byyyee