Part 11

"Idk I'll worry about it tomorrow." I should get to bed it's already super late *yawn*

Uraraka's pov

I wake up and look at the time 6:45 am. About 5 minutes earlier than I usually get, I start getting out of bed. "*yawn* Ugh crap last night was amazing but I only managed to get 3 hours of sleep. Today's gonna be... A lot to say the least."

I think I'm going to tell Tsu about last night. I trust she won't tell anyone, I just hope she doesn't hate me after I tell her. I text Tsu and start getting dressed.

Uraraka- Morning Tsu!! Hey after school could you meet me at my dorm I have something important I have to tell you.

Tsu-Sure Uraraka!! Also you okay? Did you get any sleep last night?

Uraraka- no sadly not much, I only got 3 hours. But I'll be fine!! A hero can't always get 8 hours if they're on a mission right!! So I shouldn't complain!!

Tsu- If you say so!!

Okay okay!! You got this Uraraka just walk threw the door like normal nothing has changed!! You just have a killer girlfriend that is one of your biggest threats to your school.

...

Okay so mayyyyybe not that normal. But whatever I have to focus a hero can't panic about dumb things so neither will I!! I walk through the door and see Deku and Kids talk. "Hey guys!!!" they both turn to me and smile. "Hey Uraraka!!"

"Uraraka are you okay?? You look very tired and were almost late!!" Iida says pushing up his glasses. "Yes!! Of course, I'm fine!! I just didn't get much sleep but I'm okay don't worry."

"Are you sure Uraraka you don't seem your normal self-" Suddenly the bell rang, thank god the bell saved me!! We all walk to our seats and sit down. I really hope Mr Aizawa doesn't ask me any questions about last night. He didn't find out about Himiko but if he asks me any questions and times that I'm lying I could get kicked out of UA or even get Himiko arrested!! You got this Uraraka!! You and your girlfriend's lives and jobs are at stake!! You can do this.

"Alright, alright quiet everyone's class started so stop talking."

Sorry I'm lazy so I'm going to skip to the end of the day

The day goes by really quickly, I pretend like nothing happened last night, no one seemed suspicious, training went well even though I'm pretty tired and now I'm heading back to my dorm to tell Tsu everything. "Hey Uraraka!!"

I turn around and see Deku running towards me. "Oh hey, Deku!! You okay?" he nods. "Yea, I'm okay I just wanted to double check with you I know the last few days have been a lot and it's hard to get sleep so I hope you're doing alright."

I smile and nod. "Yeah, you're right the last few days have been tough but I'm okay don't worry about me Deku alright with everything that happened to you, you should be focusing on yourself. Well, I have to I'll see you later Deku bye!!"

"Bye Uraraka and thanks!"

I open my door and jump on my bed. "Ahh bed I missed you!! I wish I could stay like this forever."

(Literally me every day)

I hear my phone go off and look to see who it is, I thought it was Tsu telling me she was on her way over to my dorm when I saw it was actually Himiko!

Toga- Hey Ochaco, I miss you!! Just to let you know I mailed you something that should be arriving in a few hours so when you get a package don't worry it's just me.

Uraraka- Omg you got me a gift!! You didn't have to Himiko!! Thank you, miss you too and I can't wait to see you again soon.

Toga- I know, I didn't have to but since I can't visit you that much,  I can at least give you something that reminds me of you when we aren't together! Plus I already sent it so now you have to keep it!!