Part 10

"She grabs my chin and kisses me, but before I could react she pulls away and waves. "See ya later Ochaco-chan."

Today's pov

Ahh, tonight was amazing!! Me and Ochaco are dating!! She let me have her blood and she called me by my first name!!

Alright, let's do this! I transform into Ochaco with her blood and use her quirk to fly up and go over the wall. A guard noticed me but I quickly de-transform and ran back to headquarters. With my quirk being able to copy people's quirks makes it way easier to pretend to be people, I guess one good thing came from that day. I make it back to our hideout and run straight to my room.

Dabi and Kurogiri were still up and looked confused when I ran past him but I ignored them. Ever since Twice's death, I haven't been able to talk to Dabi. Even though it wasn't really his fault it was that stupid hero Hawks I still can't look him in the eye.

I jump onto my bed and take out my phone to text Ochaco. Even though it's only been half an hour I already miss her.

T=Toga
U=Uraraka

T- Hey Ochaco!! I made it back safely!! Thought I should mention that.

U- Hi Himiko, I'm glad you didn't get caught!

T- Thanks for your blood again, it was very helpful and I still have enough for at least 2 more times to transform.

U- Of course!! Like I said I'm happy to help. Next time you come over I'll give you more. Btw how did you make it past without getting caught??

T-Oh!! I guess I never told you, I can copy people's quirks when I drink their blood.

U-Wait really!! That's amazing!! Your quirk became even stronger, you're not gonna use that against us, are you?

T- Only if I have to, like to protect myself. So far I've only been able to use it a certain amount of times. And yours is the only one I can activate right away.

U- oh okay, is there a reason why you can only use my right away?

T- I'm not entirely sure, I've only used it a few times but I think it's because yours was the first time I was able to do it. When I was able to use someone else's quirk for the first time I used your blood. So that might be why

U- That makes sense! You used my blood from when you attacked me and Tsu during camp training. Since I was the first it makes since you were able to master it so easily.

T- Yea sorry about that btw!!

T- but yeah that makes sense, well I don't want to keep you up so I'll talk to you later!!

U- Mkay!! Bye Himiko love you♥︎

T- Love you Ochaco!! Miss you

I feel my face turn red. Even over text Ochaco saying I love you makes me blush. Well, I should probably go to bed hopefully I can visit Ochaco-Can soon. I probably won't be able to for a few days but still, I can't wait!!

Uraraka's pov

I can't wait to see Himiko again!! I'll probably will have to wait a while but I'm so excited. I wish I could tell everyone in class but it wouldn't be a smart idea, if I told them I was dating someone they would keep asking who and wouldn't leave me alone until I told them. And if they find out it's Toga then they might hate me or tell Mr Aizawa and get me kicked out of UA or even get Himiko arrested.

Maybe......

Maybe I could tell Tsu, I think she'd accept me and keep it a secret. If I told her it was Himiko though..... I'm not sure what she'd say. She was the one who would told me villains are still people, so she must not hate all villains, or at least if I told her she probably wouldn't be mad, right???

"Idk I'll worry about it tomorrow." I should get to bed it's already super late *yawn*

(Sorry it's so short, I'll make the next part soon! Even though no ones reading this if you are thanks!!)