Part 7

Toga's pov

I really hope she doesn't hate me for this....... I guess this is what it's like to care about someone

"Ochaco I-" I was about to tell her what I've been wanting to tell her since I met her when I heard someone's voice. "Who's there?" I immediately jump on the balcony above Ochaco's and hide.

??
"Who's there!?"

"Mr Aizawa! What are you doing here?" shit it's her damn teacher why the heck did he have to show up now!! "The question is why are you outside?!" God damn it! That's it I'm done she's going to rat me out isn't she, and with his stupid quirk I'm no match against him and if I try to kill him Ochaco will try to stop me. I'm screwed.

"Don't worry Sir I just wanted to get some fresh air, the last few days have been a lot so I've been coming outside to try to relax."

"..."

Did she.... Just cover for me? There's no way I thought for sure she would rat me out.

"Alright well don't stay out much longer, I know it's a weekend but you should probably go to sleep soon."

"Okay sir, I'm just about to go to sleep I'm just going to stay out for a few more minutes."

Uraraka's pov:

I can't believe I just lied to Mr Aizawa!! I just helped a villain too!! What is happening to me?? My thoughts were cut off when I saw Toga jump down from the balcony above me and sit on the railing next to me.

"You just covered for me, why would you do that?? you could have just ratted me out but you didn't."

What should I tell her, I don't even know why. Do I really care about what she wants to tell me that much? "Honestly I don't know."

I look up at her, no matter how much I try and keep telling myself she's a villain and that I'm supposed to fight her I can't, I can't bring myself to hurt her.

"You never got to tell me what you wanted to tell me right? If I had told him you were here you wouldn't be able to ask me right?" I smile and walk closer to her."Now are you going to ask me or not?" WHAT AM I DOING!! My body just moved on its own!! And why did I say that?!? I look down and feel my face lightly turn red. I suddenly hear a quiet giggle and look up.

"Hehe, you're cute when you blush Ochaco-chan."

Toga's pov

I look down and giggle. Hehe I just made Ochaco blush!! She's so cute, okay!!! I got this!! I'm going to tell her!! I take a deep breath.

"Ochaco-chan." she looks up at me and I smile. "I think I'm in love with you." her face turned bright red, that's got to be a good thing right?

"Y-you w-what?"

"I said, I love you Ochaco Uraraka. I have been for a while. I know I'm a villain and you're a hero so it probably would never work and you probably don't feel the same but I still wanted to tell you."

I take a deep breath and look at the sky, I know she's about to reject me and I don't think I will be able to look at her when she does.

"I'm not really good at this kinda of thing, I've never had feelings for someone. Usually, all I want is to take their blood and that's it. But for you it was different, I kept thinking about you and wanting to her to know you more. So the second thing I wanted to ask you is do you like me too-"

I was cut off by her when she walked closer to me and looked up at me.

"Toga can't I ask you something? " I look at her confused and nod. "if I told you not to kill someone would you listen? " I nod again. "and if I asked you to stop being a villain...... Would you? "

"I-" I look down, what am I thinking there's no way I could stop being a villain right? So then why can't I tell her no? I mean-

"I-I don't know, if you said yes to my question I would. Even though I don't expect you to." I look at the sky again and sigh. "Even though I can't imagine myself not being a villain, if you asked me to stop I would."

I can't believe I just told her that. Was I just lying to her or would I actually give up being a villain for her? Not that it matters she's not saying yes. "Anyway I should probably go, I just came to tell you how I feel about you so."

I was about to walk away when I felt a hand grab mine. I quickly turn around and see her grabbing me and looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Why are you leaving? I never gave you an answer now did I."  she's.....crying? Why is she crying? Did I say something-

"I love you too Himiko Toga." my eyes widen, she....loves me too? I walk closer to her, and put my hand on her face. She finches as I wipe a tear from her eye. She looks at me and blushes.

"I know your villain and I'm a hero, but I still love you." I look at her and sigh. "You know it's probably going to be hard for both of us, we could both get arrested and you wouldn't be able to become a hero right?" she looks down and nods.

"I know, I thought about all that, how we could both get in trouble, how you are a killer, that all my classmates would hate me if they found out, but- I still want to be with you." I feel my face turn bright red as she says that. She knows all of that but she still likes me?

"So what does this make us?" I look at her and lightly squeeze her hand to make him look at me.

"I-" her face is basically a tomato at this point. And me asking her that didn't help, I'm trying not to laugh but her face looks so cute.

"That depends, on what you want us to be." I smile and her and giggle. "Haven't I made it obvious already? I want you to be my girlfriend." she looked at me and said just one word but that word was all I needed to hear to make me happy.

"O-okay."

"So is that a yes Ochaco?" she quickly nods and I lean closer to her face. "Can I ask you something Ochaco-chan?"

"What is it?" I giggle and smirk showing my fangs. "Can I kiss you?" she looks down and nods. "Yes-"

Before she could even finish saying yes I rubbed her face with my hand and pulled her into a kiss. I feel her other hand grab my shirt.

I can't believe this is happening. A year ago I would never have guessed that I'd be in love with someone much less be kissing someone right now. I never want it to end but I pull away so she can breath.

Her hand is still on my shirt, my hand still one her face and we are still holding hands. I smile at her and kiss her forehead. "Hey Toga, can I ask you something." I look at her confused and nod. Oh god what does she want to as me, she doesn't regret kissing me right?

Uraraka's pov

"Since you call me by my first name can I call you by yours?" her face turns red again. And she nods, She's always calls me by my first name and since we are dating now I really want to call her by her first name too. "Of course, you can Ochaco, I'd like that a lot. As long as I can't keep calling you by your first name" I nod at her and she pulls our hands to her face and kisses my hand.

I never would have imagined I'd be dating another girl, much less a villain. When I met Himiko I didn't even mind that she was a girl.

When she told me she loves me and I said yes I didn't even care that she's a villain. Tsu was right, just because she's a villain doesn't me she's a bad person.

Alright, guys I'm going to stop there I plan to make at least two more chapters!! Thank you so much for reading and make sure you read my other stories!!