Part 8

Uraraka's pov

Even though I told her she deserved what happened to her she still wanted to be with me and I never even apologized to her. "Hey, H-himiko." that was the first time I'd ever said anyone's first name other than my family and I stutter !! So embarrassing.

"Yes, Ochaco-chan? Is something wrong?" I shake my head and leave my head against her chest. "I just want to apologize to you for what I said. I'm so sorry I said that to you and made you cry. I know I don't know much about you but I know you didn't deserve what happened." please don't be mad at me, please don't be mad at me!! I hear a chuckle and look up at her. She lets go of my hand and pulls me into a hug. "It's okay Ochaco, I know I've done a lot of bad things that I shouldn't have. And I know you didn't mean it. So I forgive you as long as you can forgive me for trying to stab you......twice."

I hug her back." don't worry about it, it happens. " I giggle and look at her."But just so you know stabbing isn't a love language. If you wanted to show that you love me you could have just kissed me."

"We both know if I tried to kiss you the first time we met you would have pushed me away immediately, I may be a murder but I'm not gonna kiss someone without their permission." I mean she was not wrong is Himiko had kissed me I would have been so mad.

"And you're not going to kiss anyone but me so. B-but I will allow you to kiss me without permission." omg why did I say that!! So embarrassing I'm so bad at this. "Is that your way of flirting with me Ochaco, because if it is you're really bad at it." my face turns right red and I pull away from her and turn around so she wouldn't see my face. I hear footsteps and look up and she kisses my cheek. "Don't worry Ochaco-chan I'm just kidding. So don't worry I promise I wouldn't kiss anyone other than you and if you don't want me to call other people from the LOV by their first name I'll stop."

"No it's okay, you can still call them by their first name I don't mind. Also, I don't expect you to stop being a villain. I see her eyes widen and she frowns and looks down. "Are-are you sure, I can't promise I'll leave the league immediately, but if you want me to leave I get it."

"No I'm not gonna ask you to leave the LOV but can you promise me you won't kill or hurt anymore innocent people? I know you have to fight heroes but promise me you won't try to kill them unless you have to."

"I promise, I'll try my best not to. But I still have to take people's blood to use my quirk but I promise not to kill them."

She's willing to do all this for me, I feel bad she's making all these sacrifices for me but I'm not sacrificing anything for her. Wait maybe there is something I can give her. "You know if you want you could take my blood." I know it sounds crazy offering my blood to her but if it helps I'll do anything to help her.

"You-you want to give me your blood??" I nod and she lightly pushes me away. "I can't do that to you!! Plus then people would think I'm you and they might try to arrest you!!" I grab her hand and look at her "I know, but you're sacrificing so much for me, it's the least I can do."

"Ochaco-chan, I-I can't- I can't do that to you, I can't hurt you like that you mean too much to me."

"I can't promise I'll always be able to give it to you but when you come visit I can sometimes give it to you. Plus if it means saving others from having their blood taken then I don't mind."

Sorry guys I'm stopping it here, thanks for reading plz check out my other stories!!