Part 1

(Spoilers if you haven't watched the newest season)

After what Ochaco said to her she couldn't take it anymore and decided to leave the LOV for good. She couldn't take people calling her a monster anymore.

She just wanted somone to love her and was hoping that someone could be Ochaco. But after that day she realized she was never going to feel the same she felt about her. She still had feeling for Ochaco of course but she decided to not doing anything about them anymore.

Toga pov:

"I can't believe she would say that." Did she really not care that I wanted to tell her something important?? I really thought Ochaco was different from all the other hero's, I guess i was wrong."

3rd person:

Toga's never felt so heartbroken before this was the first time she's ever been rejected before even though she never had a chance to tell Ochaco how she really felt.

Ochaco's pov

"How could Toga do something like that, I mean I knew she was a villain but to do something that terrible to an innocent person, for something so stupid. I will never forgive her for it."

"Though I do wonder was Toga was going to ask me, she did say it was important. Forget it!!

"What she wanted to tell me still didn't make what she did to that old woman okay, she shouldn't have hurt someone to tell me. Whatever else she was going to ask I don't care"

A/y she asked her the question she did in the show but she was also going to confess to her but tsu showed up before she could ask her

After that Ochaco continued to wonder what Toga was going to ask." There's no way Toga would do something like that unless she really wanted to tell her something and she did say it was important. Though she is a villain so i wouldn't put it past her." Ochaco kept telling herself it she didn't care. But deep down she knew she did.

A few days go by and it's still eating at Ochaco that Toga never told her what she wanted to say. She was about to go to bed when she sees something outside.

Ochaco-"What was that did I just see someone out my window that looked a lot like Toga but how would she have gotten through wall and all the security??"

She gets up to see what she thought was a person or perhaps Toga and was shocked at what she saw.

Thank you guys for reading I'll try to update the next part as soon as I can!! Also sorry about the all spelling mistakes and that it's so short.

Bye!!!