ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

She woke up when the maids called her she didn't able to sleep whole night because of crying her face is all red..maids took her washroom and make her get ready forcedfully because their boss have ordered them strictly and they all afraid of him...

Yn-"Le-leave me i don't want to marry him..!!"

Maid1-"you have to our boss has ordered us to ready you...!!"

Yn-"Just let me go...!!"she is still crying in their grief...

??-"What is happening here..?"the cold rude voice make everyone turn their head to the person they all gulped seeing him infront of them yn looked at him but immediately looked aside in fear and started panicking...

He started walking closer to them and stood infront of her while all maids bowed their head infront of him in respect and looked down...

Maid2-"We were just taking her out boss..just a Little have to ready her..!!"she said while looking down

Jungkook-"you all can go i am taking her with me..!"

Maid3-"but boss her makeup isnot done yet..!!"

Jungkook-"she is looking beautiful no need to do more makeup..."they all left after bowing Jungkook looked at her"lets go!!"he said while giving her his hand...

Yn-"I don't want to marry you!!"she said without looking at him jungkook poked his tongue in his inner cheek controlling his anger..

He harshly hold her hand and made her stand up and looked at her

Jungkook-"dont test my patience let's go...your brother might come already to see you!!"he said and take her with him forcedfully ...

Yn looked at the decorations the place is full with crowd her eyes is finding only one person soon she saw her brother but some man are holding him and he is struggling in their grief she looked at jungkook who is already looking at Chang he smirk seeing him there yn tried to freed her grief from jungkook

Jungkook-"Dont do anything silly looked at my man's they have gun with them if i say they will kill your brother!!"he warned her she looked at him shockedly she can't do anything now she have to obey him to save her brother

Jungkook-"You can start the wedding pronouns father!!"he said to the priest the priest nodded at him

Chang-"Jungkook leave her she have nothing to do with you she is innocent leave her don't commit sin by marrying a girl who consider you as a brother!!"

her brother yelled on top his lungs jungkook ignored his words...

*Time skip*

Priest-"i pronounce you both husband and wife you may kiss the bride..!!"as soon priest finished his words jungkook pulled her closed to him by her waist and kissed her forcefully she didn't kissed him back and cried because the kiss is not passionate but have anger and hatrad he is biting her lips instead of kissing her blood is coming from her lips and she is struggling to freed herself..

After a while jungkook broke the kiss and looked at her while wiping his lips yn touched her swallown lips and saw blood she looked at jungkook cryingly

Jungkook-"its just the starting night is still left sweetheart!!"he smiled at her innocently then looked at her brother