ғɪᴠᴇ🔞

Jungkook-"hmm so I am gonna undress you!!"he said and hovered over her again and pinned her hands above her head with his one hand and with another hand he is undressing her while she is just struggling in his grief"Stay still or i am gonna fvck you hard I promise!!"he said coldly she stopped struggling hearing him He opened her dress zip and started putting off her dress

Jungkook-"sit"he coldly said and she sit on the bed quitely without looking at him he slipped her dress from her body and again made her laid on the bed and hovered over her body and pinned her both hand and kissed her neck to collerbone his cold hand is roaming on her body making her shiver and she is moaning under him..

Jungkook-"moan my name sweetheart...!!"
he said and unclipped her br@ and throw it on the floor and cupped her one b00b and another took it inside his mouth he started sucking and biting her b00b making her whinch in pain he took her another b00b in his mouth making it red as well...he started coming closer to her navel and bite on her belly...and then to her thigh and kissed there...

He sit on the bed and took off his pant and boxer and took off her panty too making both of them naked he positioned himself between her legs and pushed him inside her without warning making her cry in pain she grab the sheet tightly while he is pushing him inside her harshly without letting her adjust his size....

Yn-"ahhh lea-leave me it's pain-
paining...!!"she cried in pain while tears are coming from her eyes...

Jungkook-"umm yes baby cry i wants to see umm you in pain umm...!!"he moaned and said while thrusting himself more harder inside her..he started thrusting inside her more and more harder and she is just crying under him...blood is coming from her womanhood but he is not stopping himself and increasing his speed more and more she is feeling so weak and dizzy and she fainted under him but he didn't stopped at all and rule over her body whole night...!!
___

Jungkook is becoming a monster in her life he is making her life hell everyday...he make her do all house work in the house and at night he always r@pe her such a b@stard he become just because of the revenge...

He is ruining the brother sister relationship by doing this crime...she tried many time to commit suicide because of this but every time she got saved by him because he don't want to give her easy dead he wants to see her die everyday because of her suicidal thoughts he provided guards for her...

Her brother can't do anything because he have said him if he ever tried to save her he will kill her...her brother is helpless and yn is dieing in pain her honour is getting ruined by the person she have considered her brother
___

??-"I wants you to help me please I know I did so wrong with you but please...!!"he begged infront the person...

??-"I don't believe chang you are begging to me now after doing that things to me you are asking my help..?"she scoffed looking at him disgustingly...

Chang-"please hina...help me he will killed my sister by ruining her life..!!"

Hina-"that doesn't mean I will help you after what you did with me...!!"she is saying rudely to him she doesn't even know what is happening in Korea and why chang came to meet her in London...

Chang-"ple..please hina i need your help...!!"he pleaded infront of her he knows what he had did with her will never make her believe on him ever again

Hina-"Do you think I will....!!"she got cut off by him

Chang -"Jungkook will ruined my sister's life please help me..!!"

She got shocked after hearing her brother name from his mouth and that too along with his sister many questions are roaming inside her mind what her brother have to do with his sister he can't hurt her he consider yn as his own sister...

Hina-"what are you saying?what jungkook did with yn?"she asked being all confused

Chang-"he married her forcefully and i don't know now what he is doing with her but he said he will ruined her life...!!"he said cryingly he is crying because his sister life is in danger but what about the girl he have ruined her life when it's comes to family everyone become numb but doing the same with other don't make them shiver in fear

Ruining others life make them happy but when the same thing happened with their family that time they feared of losing their family...

Hina-"wh..what?he married her...?"she asked being all shocked she knows if her brother had make some plans to do he will complete that in every way possible

Chang-"please you also know she is innocent!!"

Hina-"i ca..can't do anything but because of your deeds today yn is paying because of you her life is destroying...!!"she said and went from there...

He felt more sad after hearing this yes he is at fault he is the reason of her sister's ruining life because of his deeds her sister is paying he knows jungkook have already ruined her by now...he is helpless he is feeling guilty that he can't save her sister...