One shot

Johnny's POV:

I walk down the street when suddenly, I hear someone yell "Cade!" from behind me.

i froze and turned around slowly and faced Tim Shepard and his outfit.

" w-what d-do you want?" I asked quietly, shaking.

Tim chuckled. "I want Dally."

"He's mine, Shepard." I tell him. Dally and I have been going out for months and Tim knows that.

He comes up to me and pushes me harshly against the fence. "Why would he prefer you over me? I've got a rep just like he's. You're a tiny little scaredy cat."

I wanted to cry. His words stung. But not enough to show. "'Cause he loves me."

Tim scoffs. "Dallas Winston doesn't love anything."

"Except me."

"And I'll bet that makes you feel real special." He says with bored sarcasm.

"I'll fight'cha for 'im."

"Back off! I saw him first!" I try to push Tim away. He holds me tighter.

"But I'm more like him."

"Opposites attract, and same's repel!"

"What is this? Science class?"

"I'm surprised you know that's science."

"and FYI, I saw him first. I was in New York for a while and we met."

"but that was before he had me and the gang!"

"he's mine!"

"I saw him first!"

"nuh-uh!"

"So am I like suddenly, the last chocolate chip cookie in the jar?" Says Dallas right by us.

"Dallas!" Tim and I say in unison.

"Tim, I'm flattered, but I like Johnny."

I stuck my tongue out at Tim, who began to retreat.

"C'mon Johnnycakes. Let's go."

and I walked off with my boyfriend feeling really smug.