One

November 9th, 2019

Zanisha's pov

I was getting ready to go to my best friend Cory's 27th birthday party. Cory and I have been friends for the longest, we met back in high school when I was a freshman and when he was a senior. When he first came up to me, I thought he was one of those creepy seniors trying to get with the freshmans, but he was actually pretty nice and even showed me around the school. We ended up becoming friends because we seemed to match each other's energy, I mean I am a Cancer after all. After he graduated, we somehow still kept contact with each other and he would tell me all of his crazy college stories. By the time I had graduated, Cory had dropped out of college to be a youtuber full-time and I was his biggest supporter. I'm very proud of where he's at today.

I checked my phone to see it was 6:00 so I knew I had to hurry up since the party started at 7:30 because I didn't want to be late.

I showered and washed my hair, put lotion on, fixed my hair, and picked out an outfit.

                        After I put on my clothes, I put on my favorite perfume and hopped in the car to go to Cory's party

After I put on my clothes, I put on my favorite perfume and hopped in the car to go to Cory's party. When I arrived at the party, I walked and was greeted by Dashie.

"Hey Zanisha" says Dashie while he hugged me

"Hey Dash, I didn't know you were in town"

"Yeah I couldn't miss Cory's birthday for the world so I made time to come out here" he said in a excited tone.

"That's good, you know where the birthday boy is" I say standing on tippy toes looking around.

"Last I saw him, he was heading to the bathroom"

I pouted a little "Oh okay good seeing Dashie"

"You too" Dashie then walked away back into the party.

"I heard you were looking for me" I hear a familiar voice behind me say while grabbing my hips.

I turned around and saw Cory grining from ear to ear. "Boy give me a hug" I said while going in for a hug.

We hugged for a minute then i gave him his gift. "So birthday boy how you like being 27"

"Girl what did I tell you it's 25 pt 2"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever"

Then I saw his friends bringing in a cake singing happy birthday so I decided to sing along as well.

"Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Cory, Happy birthday to youuuuuu" everyone then watched as Cory blew out the cake.

After cutting the cake, I then went over to Cory.

"Soooo did you make a wish"

Cory then shook his head while laughing "Yeah but I don't know if it's gonna come true"