Two

November 25, 2019

Cory's pov

It had been two weeks since I last saw or heard from Nisha. No matter how many times I called or texted her she wouldn't respond... maybe I shouldn't have told her about my feelings for her.  When I first met Zanisha back in high school, I only saw her as a friend or like a little sister which is why I liked her so much. Even when she went to college I still seen as a little sister until  graduation came. 4 or 5 months before graduation, me and her didn't really hang out due to our hectic schedules. When I went to see her graduate, she had gone from the little funny freshman to a beautiful sexy graduate. She had grown her hair very long all the way down to her back, worked out and even switched up her style a bit and I like it a lot I mean she had my heart right then and there. I tried to act like I didn't notice a difference but whenever she was behind me... that was a different story. I just hope us having sex haven't ruined our friendship.

I mean I could tell that girl anything, whether it was about girls, my mental health, and even my job as a youtuber. She gave me the best advice ever and that's why I love her... possibly IN love with her. I mean I did like how she was calling dadd- "Cory are you there?" I heard my friend say on the phone.

"Yeah I'm sorry I zoned out"

"Still thinking about Z huh?"

I had told my friend about what happened, I mean I haven't really stopped talking about it.

"You just don't get it... we practically grew up together... we would talk everyday no matter what... now we just don't talk at all like that hurts like a lot"

My friend let out a sigh "Damn I guess I didn't see it like that, you gotta do something man"

He was so right, I needed to make myself known I wasn't just gonna go out like that.

"Yeah I'll call you back, I gotta go" 

"Alright man" I then hung up,

"I need to do something I need to do something" I said to myself.

"But what do I gotta do exactly"

Zanisha's pov

I found myself on my lunch break for the second time today throwing up in the bathroom. It first happened when I woke up for work today and now it was happening again. What's wrong with me? I asked myself while getting out of the bathroom stall and cleaning my face off in the sink. I was about to leave but then I felt like throwing up again and dunked my head in the public bathroom toilet. I gotta find out what the hell is going on, I thought the worst thing it could be and thought for a second. "Nah I just got a stomach bug or something" Then walked out of the bathroom. I felt a buzz in my pocket seeing it was Cory and declined it.

"Not today Cory" I've been saying that to myself for two weeks now, eventually I have to answer that call or answer that text but just not now.

I got a call from my girl Vera and answered it. "Hey Zaza" I heard her say into my phone.

"Hey V how you and my goddaughter doing" Vera was seven months pregnant with my goddaughter who she was naming Kiana and I may or may not have picked it since her ass was so indecisive, if it was up to her that baby would've been 6 years old and still wouldn't have a name.

"You need to get her she's kicking the shit out of me right now" I started laughing hard as hell.

"That's so funny, I'm glad I'm not pregnant"

"Ooo I cant wait till the time you do, because all that hahahaha gon come back and bite you in the ass" 

"Vera I have a question" I asked lowly.