Twelve

November 13th, 2023

Da'Vinchi's pov

I looked in my rear view mirror and seen that Zanisha was shocked to see me. After she found out that I wasn't her uber driver, she tried to yell and even hit me so I punched in the face knocking her out cold. I got back to the warehouse and tied her up to a chair and called Demetrius.

"You got her?" Demetrius asked intensely

"Yeah man, you didn't tell me she was this fine though" I said while looking her up and down"

"Ayy don't get any ideas alright? She mine"

"I'm just saying she looks good, so what you want me to do with her exactly?"

"I'm on my way so just keep her quiet and make sure she doesn't try to escape"

"Alright let me know when you get here"

"Bet" Demetrius then hangs up the phone.

An hour passes and she still wasn't waking up. I grab a cup and filled it up with cold water and splashed it in her face.

"Ahh what the fuck!?" she said finally waking up.

"Oh you look better even when you're awake"

"W-what am I doing here?"

"Zanisha Naomi Campbell, you should know better than that... your man Demetrius wanted me to come pick you up"

"Pick me up!? Mothafucka you kidnapped me!" she said kinda yelling.

I grabbed her by her chin "Watch ya fucking tone with me alright?"

She looks at me with fear in her eyes "I thought you were just an actor... "

"I am it's just Demetrius said if I did this he would give me some money"

"How much?"

"Two hundred thousand dollars"

"Wowww is that what I'm worth to him?"

"Of course not, what you don't understand is that he loves you"

"Oh he loves me? I guess he didn't tell you about the constant beatings for two years and where he beat me before one of his premieres and I had to wear extra makeup, how he has hit my daughter before and oh! Fucked my best friend for our whole relationship timeline and got her pregnant"

Damn, he sure knows how to keep himself busy.

"He said he has changed and that he won't do that to you anymore"

She laughed a little and looked away "Change... if I had a dollar every time he said he would "change" after hitting me, I would be a very rich woman"

"Just hear him out at least"

"NO I FINALLY GET WITH A MAN I ACTUALLY FUCKING CARE ABOUT AND HE JUST TAKES ME AWAY FROM HIM!?? WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT!?" she said yelling again

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY EARLIER ABOUT THAT TONE OF VOICE"

"I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT MY TONE... FUCK YOU AND FUCK DEMETRIUS AND HIS WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY INCLUDING THAT FUCKING DOG"

I slapped her against her face "SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"Demetrius hits harder than you do BITCH"

"Well I guess both of us will find out huh?"