Nineteen

Everybody was enjoying the the function....!!!!

DJ and ruhi were talking with some guests when Arjun came to them.....

Arjun : bhaiya bhabhi...!!!!!!

DJ : haa bolo....

Arjun : bhaiya bhabhi main aapko kisi se milwana chahta hu.....aaiye na please.....

They nodded and went behind him.....

They got shocked seeing Simone......

Arjun : bhaiya bhabhi.......she's simone my friend.....

Ruhi was first to recover the shock.....she looked and DJ and understood that he got uncomfortable so she squeezed his hand.....

He looked at her and she assured him through her eyes......

Neil and yuvika also got shocked to see simone there......

Simone looked at their entwined hands and burned in jealousy.....

Ruhi : hii simone....!!!

Simone : hii....!!!!!

DJ : excuse me....!!!

He left from there and ruhi left behind him.......

DJ came out in garden breathing heavily......

He felt a hand on his shoulder.....he turned and saw ruhi.....he hugged her tightly......she wrapped her arms around him comforting him......

Ruhi : shaant ho jaiye DJ main hu na..... please aaj yuvika ki engagement hai..,... please......

He calms down and broke the hug......

She cupped his face and kissed his both cheeks calming him......

Ruhi : DJ don't worry......I am always with you......past se darne se accha yeh hai ki uska saamna kiya jaaye..... chaliye andar aur face kijiye.....

She was about to go but he pulled her by waist......

Ruhi : DJ kya kar rahe hai aap hum garden mein hai someone will come......

DJ : let it be.....congratulations wifey for our engagement.....!!!!

She blushed.....

Ruhi : congratulations to you too.....

DJ : ruhi I am sorry.....

Ruhi : for what....????

DJ : maine tumhari aur yuvika ki baatein suni thi......I am sorry.....main tumhe woh moments kabhi nahi de paaya.....

She kept finger on his lips......

Ruhi : DJ main iss baat se agree karti hu ki haa uss waqt maine aapko miss kiya tha but ab uss baat ka koi regret nahi hai mujhe..... kyuki ab jo ho raha hai na woh best hai......I find myself lucky to have you.......just forget about past......let bygones be bygones.....

He nodded....

She hugged him tightly.....both were feeling peace in each other's embrace.....they heard a throat clearing quickly got separated.....

Yuvika : hum toh tension mein the ki aap log thik hai yaa nahi isiliye dekhne aaye agar hume pata hota toh hum disturb nahi karte.....

Neil : chalo yuvika.....you guys can continue.....

Ruhi blushed.....

DJ : don't make my wife embarass leave......

Yuvika : jaa rahe hai bhaiya itni bhi kya jaldi hai chalo neil.....