Boy crush?

They all were practicing the choreo that the choreographer taught them. And hobi is being the strict dancing leader like as always..

After practicing for 1 hour the members took a break. But jungkook was
struggling with a step so he  keeps doing it. He looked tired but still continued.. 

Namjoon saw how tired he was.. he looked exhausted so he called him.

"Jungkookah" he couldn't hear it so namjoon called him again

"Jungkookah"

"Yes hyung" this time he stopped to listen to his Hyung..

"Come here" namjoon saud and he went to him then namjoon asked him to sit

"But that step" he was cutt off by namjoon's word..

"First sit here . We'll see about that step"

So he sit down next to his Hyung. Jungkook was having hard time in breathing.. after few moments namjoon handed him the bottle of water and asked him to drink it. And he did as his hyung says.

Namjoon hold his right hand and interwined their fingers and said softly

"I know you're a perfectionist. But take it easy sometime jungkookie. Look at your self . How you supposed to give your best if you're tired physically and mentally. Take some time.ok?"

Jungkook nodded and smiled at him to let him know that he's ok and will listen to him. And he didn't leave his hands. As it really calmed him down at that time..

After some time they all again started practicing and this time in few tries he got that step perfectly. The satisfaction was on his face. The choreographer said it was for today and they all should eat their lunch now. And he left ..

BTS just went to their dorm and took a shower and then came to eat lunch..
They all had lunch and talked about the new songs they're making. They have a fansign today at the evening. So they just wants to relax now..

They wanted to take a small nap and then woke up and got ready for the fan meeting.. and of course they all are really excited about it.

The van took them at the place.. fans were waiting for them. Cheering for them.

The time started and the fans were coming on stage .. they all were greeting them .. signing on the album.. talking with them. A little bit flirting with them.. the fans wanted jk to wear a bunny ears styled hairband and he was looking soo cute. The fans were screaming that he's looking cute and there was someone next to him, namjoon who was looking at the cute bunny all lovingly.. some fans noticed and some didn't.. but who cares.. he was admiring the most beautiful bunny out there.

(This is the moment I'm talking about

(This is the moment I'm talking about.. isn't it cute?)

After all these things they were asked few questions then they played some games. Specially jin and jungkook with namjoon was playing a game but jungkook was about to loose so namjoon loose intentionally.. everyone understand what happened there even jin pointed out that joon did it on purpose..

The fans started cheering.. and jungkook really felt touched..

"I truly love rapmon hyung.. he's the best.. he's the best leader everyone..

After all he's my boy crush" jungkook said and the fans went wild and namjoon just hugged him from behind..the fans were cheering for them ..

(Here's the actual video) (o my heart)

They all took his word as fun but little did they knew that this boy was being honest with his words.. he was always honest when he said he fell for rapmon the time he saw him. But no one took his word seriously. To be honest even he never took his feelings seriously. And now here he is. Really in love with the person and can't say it directly.. but suddenly he just got emotional and said a little bit about his feelings. He got worried about the fan's reaction but then saw that there was nothing negative on the faces he calmed down.. and realised that probably even  this time they took his word as a joke or just word from a fan of rapmon ..

The fan meeting ended late and they all were tired so they just eat their dinner and went to sleep after they get into their dorm. Except yoongi and namjoon as they were working on a new song. They will sleep late ..

_____________ vote & comment __________

So hi everyone.
Good news..
BTS has renewed their contract.
Bangtan will stay.
I can't tell you how happy i am..

Anyway.
I really wanted to put that boy crush moment here. So i did . It's one of my favourite moment. Tho every namkook moments are my favourite.
No one can ever understand how much i love this duo.

So please vote and comment your favourite moment or your most favourite ship if you want..

Congratulations on the renewal of the contract..

Living in this Bangtan shit for life..

Apobangpo..

Tata