⋆⁺₊⋆ 3⋆⁺₊⋆

Michikatsu pov

"Explain. Now" Lady Tamayo ordered. She was angry, some veins on her hand bulged.

"Explain what?" I asked, dumbly

"How in the name of Muzan you have demon regeneration!" She shouted, pointing a sharp nail at me.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

She could smell it off me. Or she was easily swayed and smart.

"I- I" I couldn't speak.

Tamayo looked at me, anger seethed in her voice.
"Tell me and I may not tell Yoriichi! Or don't tell me and I'll explain what happened to your brother" she devised.

I looked at her eyes, my mouth slightly agape and dry.

I swallowed, worried for my own self.

"I-.... in the woods Muzan met up with me. He gave me the punctured lung and unwillingly gave me some of his blood. He told me it would do no more than give me stronger sunburn or attraction to blood. Not regeneration!!! But.." I started. Tamayo looked at me, shock filling her.

"He's not dead... that bastard!" She cursed.
"You have more to say Tsugikuni. Spit it out"

"Uhrm... he said we have to meetup to keep a supply of blood going around my veins or my body will shut off. That's all I know. I was too dehydrated and starved to fight" I said, looking down ashamed.

She removed her nail from my throat and layed it on her lap.

We stayed in silence for a little bit. It was to calm the tense neves.

"You know you have to tell Yoriichi.. right?" She said, softer

I sighed.

"Yeah, but how? I can't just say 'oh you know Muzan, I'm meeting up with him every week so he can slowly turn me into a demon!' It won't go down well." I said, a bit calmer.

"True. So are you going to keep it secret? He will soon see his cells in you, Michikatsu"

Don't say my name. It sounds better from his tounge

What's wrong with me?

"I know. I'm going to try distance myself from him" I said.

"And what will become of your kin?" She asked.

My eyes widened a bit before relaxing.

"I-... you won't relay any of this to my wife, would you?" I asked.

"I swear." She said.

"... I never married for love. Just for heirs. It was always my father's biggest thing 'marry for heirs'. My mother was way to nice for him. He married to have us. I guess I got that gene. In fact, I don't even know what's wrong with me. I have never felt really attracted to Haruhime. Never. Never a female if we think about it that way. I haven't had someone cloud my thoughts and make me think lewd things about them unt-"

Oh. Shit.

"Until what?"

"Nothing. Forget I said anything" I said.

"Michikatsu. Your secret is safe with me. I promise. You will only feel comfortable in your own skin, not someone else's. Don't change for a person" She tried to say.

But then again, my mind was clouded by thoughts of him

Muzan Kibitsuji

What have you done to me?

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆°

1 week later

Muzan POV