⋆⁺₊⋆ 9⋆⁺₊⋆

Heya sorry for the late update!!!!
Just a warning that this chapter contains a lot of language and descriptive gore/blood and a lot of angsty terms including:
- child death
- human death
- torture (?)

Proceed with caution!

Anyways let's go!!!!!

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Muzan POV

It has been a total of 4 days since my fiancée died.

I have him currently in our house. I had attempted to make him into a demon. It seemed failed but I can't bring myself to rid of him.

I am no doctor, I can't tell if he has a pulse. My shaky hands can't tell.

It's say four currently. If he doesn't show signs of humane activity. I will assume his death and bury him in our backyard.

It brought tears to my eyes every time I went into his room. I had avoided it.

But, I needed to check up on him.

So I walked over, slid open the door and saw a sight that broke panic to my face.

He. Was. Gone.

No sighs of a person ever being here.

It was like he had turned to ash.

I stepped into the room carefully, my breath jumping and I frantically looked around.

I felt eyes on my back and whipped around.

I shuddered slightly at the 6-foot figure standing in front of me.

He was in the shadows, clothes ripped and ragged, long hair.

"M-michi......" I whispered, containing my slight fear towards the figure.

For all I know it could be Yoriichi.

I had been responded with a growl.

In a blink, the figure was gone.

I stood still, glued stupidly to the ground. Again, I felt an overwhelming feeling of eyes on my neck.

Then, an excruciating pain. I grunted, falling solidly to the floor. I felt liquid ooze from my neck to my mouth.

Blood. The demonic-metallic taste was all too familiar.

I couldn't turn, being pinned down by this- this thing when I was not suspecting it has drained all my strength.

I groaned and squirmed, trying to remove myself from the grasp.

"Get..... Off!!!" I growled and flung him off me.

He hid in the shadows.

"Show yourself" I ordered. Blood was still present on my cheek but I ignored it.

He didn't move.

I imagined my cells, popping inside him, killing him slowly and painfully.

He froze, his breath hitching.

He grunted and swayed himself forward. Seeing to not fair well with the internal pain.

He walked into the moonlight.

My eyes widened slightly.

There stood my fiancée. His mouth is covered in blood, hanging open in a non-human mannern. His fangs glinting in the moonlight. His Kimono shirt was handing off a shoulder slightly, exposing scars on his left shoulder. He had not one, not two, but three sets of eyes. Red scaleras, yellow iris's. Each eye moved independently. He seemed to have no control over what he was doing, or how to control the eyes coherently. Each eye looked like a fragile crystal, ready to be smashed. They had a pointed, almost cat-like pupil like mine and every demon with similar eyes.
He still had his mark, but it was more red, more obvious. More like a vibrant blood-red tattoo than a curse. He was slumped over, not able to speak, hungry for my blood.