⋆⁺₊⋆ 5⋆⁺₊⋆

Michikatsu POV

It's been a week since I last met up with Muzan.

I've felt eyes on my back for days after. It's weird. I sense eyes watching me then when I look no one is there. It worries me.

Am I going insane?

No no, I can't go insane. I'm a slayer, not a demon.

It is quite frankly impossible. Right?

I'm sidetracking.

I've been taking residence in the wind hashiras estate. The machakistu's are very welcoming.

Koraukou has a girlfriend, Immex. She is so fun and loves tamayo. So they had no problem letting a demon into their home.

I was feeling bad though, I was using some of their supplies that are needed for them. So I tried to leave.

But, today is Wednesday.

Meaning I have to find a way to sneak out to meet Muzan. This will be more difficult than expected.

Koraukou has eyes everywhere. He's cunning to say the least. Immex will be off with Tamayo so I will be fine on that half.

I try leaving through the front door.

He catches me. No suprise.

"Tsukiguni, where are you off too?" He asked.

"Oh, just taking a stroll. I won't be long." I said.

He nodded.

"Be safe. Here, take a blade" he said and chucked me my nichirin sword.

I nodded back at him and opened the sliding door, closing it and leaving the warm candlelight behind. I was swallowed by moonlight.

I walked around. Muzan said to meet him by my cabin, but it's far away.

So I made a run for it.

As I neared my old cabin, all that remained were ashes.

I looked down and sighed.

Memories came back to me.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME?!" Haruhime shouted, I looked dumbfounded at her.

"I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL!! CALL ME MY FATHER FOR HELLS SAKE AND PACK UP AND LEAVE!" I said.

Tears rushed down both our faces, our children cowered in a corner as we fought. Tamayo comforted them.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN YOU DEMON SCUM!" Haruhime shouted and headed towards tamayo. She held a knife.

"HARU NO!" I shouted

Through her anger she stabbed downwards.

Yet tamayo was unharmed.

Haruhime had struck down one of our children, haruka.

Akeno wailed and tamayo tried applying pressure.

It was a wound straight to the head. Haruhime dropped the bloody knife, the red liquid of our daughter's head coaxed her hands, she stared at them, silent and shaking.

I pushed past her and ran to Haruka.

Akeno wouldn't let go of his twin sister. It's understandable.

"Try... try to fix her please tamayo" I said, through tears and pain.

"I can't, she's gone" Tamayo said.