⋆⁺₊⋆ 13⋆⁺₊⋆

Super sorry for the Hiatus 😭😭

I legit broke my wrist
- Scaphoid bone was fractured. I can't write properly and it's exam season for me 👍

So yeah, super sorry for leaving you out!! No smut in this chapter as well.

I've also got new fandoms I'm hyperfixated on ( Mxtx, Epic, SK8, Tadaima Okaeri, yah )

Sorry! I've left my KokuZan babies in the dirt a bit :(

But hello anyone I know on Tiktok BC of this fic 👋👋

Anyways! Legoo~

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Kokushibou POV

200 years later, and the relationship is still flourishing. Sex comes here and there, but it's mostly full of adoration and work.

Muzan, spends most of his time in sciences. Trying to replicate the blue spider lily, without the lily itself. He was also trying to make sense of an interdimensional space where demons can reside undetected by slayers. However, with our blood demon arts not focusing on that area, it was difficult.

He's also got ideas for ranks. He insisted on calling them 'Moons' After my breathing style, but also did not relate it to me that obviously, so it's also like an actual moon. A small sentimental value just between us, really.

He's got the idea for 6 'UpperMoons' or 'UpperRanks' as he calls them. And 6 'LowerMoons' or 'LowerRanks' for even. The higher the placement, the more blood you receive, and the more powerful you become. A fair hierarchy system.

I, however, have been spending more time away from our hut.

I'm on a private mission, to find the leader of the Corps. I heard tales going around about a woman named 'HaruHime Tokito' years ago, found a place in the mountains that was set up by her Husbands brother. There, she met odd, purple skinned people taking charge of samurai that kill otherworldly beings.

I recognised it as my Ex-wife. And have deducted some things.

She ran away, and went to Yoriichi and Sumiyoshi for assistance. Yoriichi set up a wealthy family in charge of all the Demon Samurai. Ive been looking since then. Tho it's been challenging.

Any human who finds me will either provide information or die. Before or after the information. There's killing rumours going around about a rabid animal. One hell of an accusation I must say.

The mountain path was steep, and with each laborious step I took, a surreal scent became stronger and more intense. It filled my senses, almost making me dizzy.

The sweetness of the scent was overpowering, like a heavy fog that made it difficult to think or make sense of anything. My legs felt like jelly, and I had to struggle just to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Every breath I took, filled my lungs with the sickeningly sweet perfume of a beautifuly painful smell.

I knew it from somewhere, but from where I knew it from was nowhere In my mind.

But I also felt the presence of two humans. The ones I was searching for.

The acclaimed clan, leader of demon slayers.

Although my locating sense was down. Due to the sweet smell of the purple trees. I've never seen these trees before. And how humans know that they let off an intoxin.

But I have a feeling, in the back of my mind, that it's not affecting me as much as it will a weaker demon.

Finally, through the mountainsides and the trees, there was a large house.