⋆⁺₊⋆ 12⋆⁺₊⋆

Do you want a picture to go with this? If you do I will try and draw it for yous!

!! BASED ON TRADITIONAL CHINESE WEDDINGS INSTEAD OF JAPANESE AS I COULDN'T FIND ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WEDDINGS TOOK PLACE IN 1400'S JAPAN!!

Enjoy!!

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Michikatsu POV

In a temple, with just us three. A knot was to be tied, with guests of ghosts. Guests that did not arrive as none were invited.
A first. A history maker wedding between two demonic beings, called devils, witches, maniacs, satan.

Ones who could not love, but us two broke that unspoken, unwritten rule.
Love is a powerful word, one that brings people in or pushes them apart.
Love brought us in.

So, I waited. Standing proud at the top of the temple court. The quivering priest makes head aching noises. 
As the, my beauty, walked down that aisle ( after years of convincing ) my heart fluttered for the first time.

Red and Golden robes adorned his small figure. He was still in the stages of recovery from the attack 70 years ago. A veil filled with flowers was on his head.

As I had been married before, I knew how these ceremonies went. A vow, bows to families, and then a celebration of gifts. However no gifts were to be shared, except maybe a heavenly priest.

However, never before had there been males. Sumiyoshi and Him had Sumire marry them apparently. She qualified under the temple as a marriage lady. Incapable of formal, but capable of marrying.

Our type, human and demon, are not accepted. It has no name, our type. We are called inhumane. Every fibre of us is inhumane. From our blood to our love. Japan is cruel, dark and menacing. But from tell-tale, Europe is no better. Stupid ideologies to make minorities suffer. The world is cruel.

"The moon is beautiful tonight..." I said, uttering words in a barely audible whisper.

He flustered at the statement, recollected himself then faced me again. We stood facing each other, as the quivering priest started to speak.
"W-we are ga-gathered here t-today to celeb-" he was cut off from his stuttering to a red-clad spouse.
"Get on with only the necessities. I don't want time wasted." He growled, lowly, threateningly.

The priest gulped and looked down at his religious book.

"Sir... W-would you want me to speak religious lines, o-or skip to vows?" He asked

"Vows and Bows, Please" I said.

He nodded, closing the religious book.

"Wife, or in this case h-husband, please say your v-ows" he said.

"I vow, with my entire life, to be with you. Throughout suffering, pain, hunts and death. I vow to be at your side at all throughout the years to come" He said. It was short but sweet.

"I Vow, with my whole heart, to be at your side through the years to come. To aid your achievements, and help anyway I can. To be with you even if your life may unfortunately end. Let the future be a task we tackle as a pair" I said, completely making it up on the spot as the wedding was already informal enough.