⋆⁺₊⋆ 10⋆⁺₊⋆

My friend is now editing these so hopefully my SPaG will be better!!!

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Muzans POV

It's been a couple days since Michikatsu turned. We have been training his body to get him up to date with it. The new eyes and apparent split-vision makes it hard to concentrate but I think it will benefit him in future battles, make him stronger and have the upper hand of vision.

We are currently on a rooftop, overlooking the night life of the town. Rumour spreads quickly in small towns.

Rumour has it, a six-eyed demon lurks around the Samurai's hut, waiting for the Samurai to return.

What backs up this theory is that the presumed 'samurai' has gone missing, not coming into town anymore.

And what makes it comical, is that the six eyed demon is said samurai.

I chuckled to myself, earning a confused glance from my co-worker.

"Nothing. Have you scoped out a target yet?" I asked

He nodded, pointing down.

He was quieter than ever. Pre demonification, he would be chatting to me with ease. Now, he was cautious with words.

I don't blame him, at this point my cells own him, any slip up will cause him to perish.

"Two people?"

"They are secluded and easy to catch" He said.

His voice somehow got deeper, more raspy when he turned. And I am still not used to it, a flush of pink illuminated my pale cheeks.

"Go on then, and bring them back to the cabin. I'll clear a space. Oh, and if you get caught, just call my name and I'll be here and kill 'em all. Call it a banquet." I said and jumped away.

As I got to the cabin, I moved the table out the way and the carpet, showing off the blood-stained floor. There was no use in cleaning it, as we ate once a week.

I'm proudly surprised that no Samurai or Demon Hunter has caught on yet.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Michikatsu POV

[ WARNING!!! GORE!!! It even made me feel a bit queasy sorry!  ]

I eyed the bystanders for a bit. A male and female. She was clearly uncomfortable, and I felt sympathetic.

The man had dragged her into an alleyway, and started to abuse his masculinity and force himself onto her.

I got snippets of flashbacks, of my mother.

I remember as a child, Yoriichi would cling to her, with no word.

My father used to force himself onto Mother, and after finding out from the doctor her uterus was torn and she was infertile, due to having twins, he got angry and hit her. My brother would be in the fire-zone but I would step in and help him.

Why did he have to change?

It was unfair.

Anyway, I watched the pair. She was starting to wail and catch attention.

I jumped down into the shadows behind them. I walked towards them, quietly. They didn't acknowledge my presence.

The man clawed at the girls Yukata. She seemed to be years younger than him. I felt remorse.

Just as the man ripped open the girls' Yukata, revealing her breasts, I jumped in.

I grabbed the man by the head. I was much taller than him. I dug my nails into his cheeks and squeezed.