tmnt ❝kris & raph bein' cutie patooties.❞ - oc x raphael hamato

Sometimes Raph get's fidgety and impatient when waiting for Kristina to give him attention. She works a lot, and sometimes she'll spend hours writing or doing research for random things.

He'll usually linger around her, eyes jumping from her laptop to her face. Trying to gauge how much longer she's going to take.

After a while, Kris might notice his angsty behaviour. (she thinks its sweet) and stop her work so she can spend time with him. Enter happy tortle churrs.

Sometimes, however, she won't notice and he'll get fed up and just- grab her and take her to his room or the couch lol.

Kris' used to this behaviour because someone always has to pull her away from her work. Like Donnie, she's a workaholic. If it's not Raph, it's one of her other friends hehe.

I also like the idea that if Kris is ever in her head about something, or her attention is drifting because of a random thought she's had, Raph will notice and gently tap her as a tiny reminder/to help bring her head out of the clouds.

I imagine she's sitting on the couch, Raphael pressed against her side and Leo's across from her telling her about an episode of his favourite show.

Her mind's drifting off to another topic of which she adores- and Raph starts to notice the far off look in her eyes. So he gently reaches over and taps her knee/thigh twice.

Kris immediately blinks, snapping herself out of her thoughts and flashing her bf/hubby a grateful and nervous smile before returning her attention back onto Leo. <3