bnha/mha ❝couple costume picking❞ - oc x denki kaminari

Third Person Point Of View.

Crispy burnt leaves fell from the autumn trees. The wind picked them up from the street and swirled them through the air. The sun took a step behind the clouds, as the leaves began to lull themselves to sleep. Singing sweet melodies into the cool fall breeze.
Class 1-A gathered around the classroom. They each took turns writing their names down on pieces of paper and sticking it into two large glass bowls. One for the girls, one for the boys. Of course you could pick from whichever bowl you wanted, but they were separated by gender to make it easier.
Aizawa was slumped in his desk chair, completely passed out. He had decided to take this time to catch up on some greatly desired beauty sleep.

Once everyone was done as they were told, they took their seats. Mina made her way to the front of the classroom, standing in front of everyone she placed her hands on her hips with a wide smile. "Now, the time has come for us to select one courageous man and woman, for the honour of representing class 1-A in the 74th annual hunger games."

Some of the class giggled at her little joke, Katsuki yelled at her to get on with it. She took her time just to piss him off.

"All jokes aside! We'll each come up here and select a name from the desired bowl to see which of us are going to be paired together for the couples costume contest! When you grab your paper make sure to read the name out loud right away so we know who's already taken! You only get one shot, whoever you pick is gonna be your partner! No complaining! I'm looking at you, Bakugo!"

The blonde flipped her off. Mina laughed, "Alright, since I'm already up here, I'll go first!"

Each classmate took turns in pulling a paper out of a bowl. If you pulled the name of someone who was already taken, you'd simply just grab another! Emika waited nervously in her seat for either her turn, or for someone to pull her name. She chewed on her lower lip nervously, orange eyes glued to the front. She tried her hardest not to be so anxious, it was just a game after all. Unfortunately, Emika's very competitive. So much so that she felt the need to have to win everything. And she wanted someone who was either going to cooperate with her so they could choose good costumes, or someone she actually wanted to partner up with. She definitely did not want Mineta. He was far too big of a pain in the ass to deal with as it was. She didn't need to have him be an even bigger pain.

"Emika!"

She hadn't been paying attention, too wrapped up in her thoughts to notice the electric blonde pull her name from the bowl. Her gaze snapped to Denki Kaminari in an instant, taking note of the wide smile he flashed her way. Her heart skipped, and a light blush managed to crawl it's way onto her face. She smiled at him in return, watching as he pranced over towards her giddily.

"Nice! I'm glad I got you! This'll be really fun!" He practically beamed down towards her, and she felt her chest tighten.

"I agree!" She chuckled, sending the boy a closed eye smile.

Denki's face grew hot at the sight before him, but he tried his best to ignore it.

"Hey, wanna be the Pikachu to my Ash?" Emika teased, sending the boy her signature sly grin.

Kaminari snorted, "You wish."

"Gotta catch em' all, right?"

"Shut up!"

The two burst out laughing.