bnha/mha "promposal" - oc x tomura shigaraki

Third Person Point Of View.

She shuffled on her feet nervously, knowing that what she was about to ask him was a long shot. In all honesty, it was a crazy stupid idea. But Linnea was determined to make it work. If she could pull it off, not only would it be hilarious, but it would also be totally bad ass, fun, and awesome. Taking in a quick breath, she approached the bed Tomura was sitting on, totally observed in whatever video game he was playing on his hand held device. She noticed that his gaze had shifted up to her briefly, and that made her smile. She had invited him over to her place, and currently the both of them were sitting on her bed. Leaning her head against his shoulder as she watched him play, Linnea briefly debated whether or not she should even be considering doing this.

"Tomura?" she asked, tapping her fingers against his leg in a rhythmic pattern.

"Hmm?" he hummed questioningly, eyes still glued to the game he was playing.

"I have something I want to ask you," she said, lifting her head from his shoulder and shifting slightly. At the absent of weight his gaze flickered over towards her, clearly curious and even confused, he paused his game before giving her his full attention. "Well? Spit it out then, what is it?"

Linnea snorted at his impatient tone, "U.A. is having a prom for all of the students," she started, lifting one of his hands and playing absentmindedly with his fingers. He spread them apart, clearly tense from her actions. The stupid idiot was so reckless when it came down to him and his quirk. Wanting to know where she was going with this, he kept silent to allow her to continue.

"And I was hoping-"

"No." he cut her off, puffing out his cheeks in agitation.

Linnea pouted, "You don't even know what I was going to say!"

Tomura shook his head, "You don't need to finish your sentence for me to know what you were going to say. You were going to ask me to go with you to that stupid prom. And my answer is no. Seeing how you feel about those idiotic slim balls of waste, I know you wouldn't want me to harm them. So my answer is no, besides, what happens if I get caught? There's just no way it's going to happen."

"So many what if's." she rolled her eyes, "First of all, it will be fun, just imagine it, the League of Villains leader sneaking into U.A. High School to go to prom? It's fucking hilarious! Secondly, it's masquerade theme, so everyone will be wearing masks, and no one will know who you are. Third of all, we've both never been to prom before! I wanna go, please? I'll make it up to you, I'll do whatever it is you want, okay? Anything."

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You are such a pain in the ass. I'm regretting starting a relationship with you in the first place..."

Linnea grinned, "So is that a yes?"

He glanced over towards her, "Anything I want?"

She nodded, "Yes, anything."

"...Fine. But only because I can use this to my advantage later." he moved to return to his game when she threw her arms around him. "Fuck! Linnea! I can't fucking breathe-"

She squeezed him tighter, "You'll live you over dramatic drama queen. Thank you, Blue."

"Whatever," he sighed, wrapping an arm around her with the lightest blush dusting his pale cheeks.

"I knew you'd say yes if I didn't propose in a cheesy romantic way," she snickered.

"You're a fucking idiot."

She burst out laughing.

[[i wanted to make this short but also wanted to add some details in there. this was made due to a bnha au going around Instagram called bnha prom night au. you can probably find it due to the hashtag #bnhapromnight it was originally created by missartsygirl on Instagram so go check it out if you're interested! i'm late as per usual, but it's just for fun so i'm gonna try not to stress too much about it. i'm hoping to draw an art piece (maybe a comic) to go along with this. if that happens, i'll make sure to include it! thank you so much for reading my trash. i apologise if tomura is a little ooc, i have no idea how he would react in this scenario but i thought it would be funny so i'm doing it. let me know if you have any constructive criticism or tips! they're greatly appreciated. have a nice day/night! bye! xox]]