bnha/mha "snowflake covered hoodies" - oc x denki kaminari

Third Person Point Of View.

He watched her shiver out of the corners of his eyes. The stupid dumbass forgot to grab her jacket on her way out of the house earlier and now she was freezing her ass off. Snowflakes drifted down from the sky slowly, clumping together and sticking to everything they touched. The fluffy snow crunched under their feet as they continued to walk down the sidewalk in silence. Umeko's teeth began to clatter together, though it was obvious she was trying to refrain from doing so. Denki slowly slid his arms out of his hoodie and thrusted it towards her. Her eyes widened in surprised as she glanced up at him.

"You're cold, take it." he mumbled, still holding it out for her with his cheeks adorned in a bright rosy glow.

"But then you'll be cold.." she said, moving to reject.

Denki stopped walking and turned towards her, still holding the hoodie in his hand. "C'mon Ume, just take it. Please?"

Umeko smiled and grabbed the soft yellow material from his hand, slipping it over her shoulders and zipping it up to her chin. It was quite big on her, he thought it was adorable. She smiled up at him, snowflakes catching in her eyelashes. He swallowed the lump in his throat, she looked positively stunning. Her cheeks and nose were a light shade of pink, she had snowflakes caught in her hair, and her lips - god, how he wanted to kiss those lips so bad.

She inhaled his cheap cologne mixed with his natural scent, grinning up at him like a fool (because in all honesty that's who she became anytime she was around him). "Thank you, Denki."

He smiled down at her and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Keep it, it looks cute on you." he started walking again, pretending he didn't see her massive blush, though he did take a mental image of it.

[[enjoy this little short crappy imagine of denki and my oc umeko! I wanna write a few of these, because it's fun and because I think it gives you a good idea of how she would react n stoofies. that tis all. I hope you liked reading my garbage! let me know what you thought in the comments~! and if you have any ways I can improve my writing let me know as well! don't be afraid to point out any mistakes I may have made!! thankies! biii!]]