CHAPTER -2

so sorry ;-; rushed through this so i might not spot mistakes here

"....why am i even here anymore..." Henry sighed. Raymond and Asher were going at it again, yelling at each other. Sally was hiding behind [REDACTED]'s legs, crying.

"STOP YELLING! STOP! IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THIS!"

"STOP YELLING?! WHY DON'T YOU STOP YELLING, YOU NEVER SHUT UP, RAY!"

"Can you two please be quiet. Some people are still trying to sleep." Isaac hissed, holding the covers over his ears.

"HEY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?!"

"GAAH- I-I'm sorry!" Isaac cowered a little.

"HEY! Stop yelling at the poor guy."

Sigh.

Finn just grabbed a cup of coffee and sipped it. This was a normal day to him at this point. The group would argue, everyone would end up getting pissed at each other, and then it would just go back to normal like nothing ever happened. He was already used to it, but sometimes it was annoying. He'd always just have his coffee and read a book in his room while everyone was yelling at each other.

At least it wasn't as loud and chaotic as the hospital. He was grateful that they were still there, but some days were just stressful.

"I'M GONNA GO TO MY ROOM!" Raymond yelled. "DON'T FOLLOW ME!"

"OKAY! BYE!"

"Bye.."

Raymond stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. The others sat there awkwardly for a while.

"I'm sorry.." Isaac murmured quietly.

"Don't be. It wasn't your fault." Asher sighed, rubbing his forehead. "You were just trying to stop the argument. I'm the one who should be sorry. I shouldn't have gotten so angry."

"No, it's fine." Isaac mumbled.

"No, it's not. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was just mad. I'm sorry."

Isaac looked away.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go check on Raymond."

Asher stood up and walked out the door, closing it behind him. The three remaining people in the room just sat there quietly, unsure of what to do. After a few minutes, they got tired and left, leaving Finn, [REDACTED], and Sally alone.

"So.. what should we do now?" Sally asked nervously.

"Let's just sit here."

Finn was already used to this, and didn't mind staying in the same room as them. Sally seemed fine with that, too. She sat down next to Finn and started playing with a toy she had brought along with her.

Finn sat there quietly and drank his coffee, watching her play. It was peaceful. He liked it when it was quiet.

After a while, Isaac came back, followed by Raymond and Asher.