ISAAC (EYES MEMORY)

16 (its not the age he died)

 finally got motivation again, thanks hunter and other people for helping me get back in this fandom even tho its too late 🎉

might be a lil bad im so sorry 🎉

Everything hurts. He could faintly hear the sirens in the distance as he struggled to breathe, but he couldn't care less about that right now. All he could focus on was the blood. His blood. It was just another nightmare, of course, but it felt so real. So painful. He could feel the tears start to sting his eyes. He was back in that damn room again.

Holding his hand to the mirror, he slowly took off the bloodied bandages covering his eyes. He knew the surgery had gone wrong. All he wanted was just beautiful blue eyes... but the doctor messed up. His vision felt so weird, and the day of the surgery kept haunting him.

"Don't... Look at me..."

He could see them in the shadows, staring back at him. He felt so small, so vulnerable. "Stop looking at me.." He hated this.

Why cant they stop looking at him?

The eyes on the walls just kept growing and duplicating, everyone was staring at him. Why wouldn't they just leave him alone?

He screamed. He kept screaming. He didn't know why, he just needed to. He couldn't stand it anymore. He wanted to die. He wanted the pain to stop. But he knew he wouldn't.

Isaac kept screaming, crying. He was terrified. He didn't want to be alive anymore. "Why... why wont you look away?!?" They were laughing

Laughing.

They wont stop.

"Stop it..."

It kept growing louder.

"Stop looking at me.."

And louder..

"Stop laughing at me.."

And-

"JUST STOP!"

Where was he? It was just a black, empty void.

HE WAS ALONE.

ALONE.

BUT HE COULD STILL HEAR THEIR LAUGHTER.

EVERYWHERE HE WENT.THE EYES KEPT GROWING, GROWING, SURROUNDING HIM, OBSERVING HIM, WATCHING HIM, LIKE STATUES.

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE TRIES TO ADAPT TO THEM.NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE TRIES TO TELL HIMSELF THAT ITS GOING TO BE OKAY.

IT NEVER WILL.

Never..

...ever...

..Will..

..because he's just a 'monster' in everyone's eyes.

and a monster is all he would be.

Who even is he anymore?

Who is anyone?

Everyone he walks by seems so distant, so blurry. He couldn't even see their eyes due to the shadow covering their entire faces. It made him sick.

The shadows.. they're everywhere.

Why does he always have to be the one who sees everything?

(All previous comments are from the old version of this part.)