Angry Mate. -Part 1

Picture of Rose's mate.

****
I walked into my house, and I picked the wall. Screeching, I grab my hand and hold it to my chest, cursing as I remembered I'm only human. I feel my conscience pulling me back, but I'm still angry.

I was sitting on my couch when all of a sudden my door flew open, and my angry mate and my conscience followed him, his eyes fills of rage.
He walked slowly, over to the couch, Me being the prey, and he the predator.
I sat there and glared at him, not affected by his stance. He then growled and scooped me into his arms and against his hard chest, and smelled me.

He groaned and I softly blushed, looking away with the eyes brows furrowed together. I glared at my conscience who smiled sheepishly, and then smiled evilly. I felt the pull even stronger as a look of horror past me face, I was sucked back into my original body.

I stretched my fingers as my eyes were all of the colors my eyes changed combines, meaning we were all watching, as I roared at them and demanded their submission. They all submitted, and I calmed down. only to stiffen when arms wrapped around my waist as he nuzzled my neck. I then grew curious and mind linked the monster who made me and said 'Where's the fucker that was at my house?' I got a gruff reply of 'I took care of it. now shut the hell up.' I scoffed and closed off the link, and softly hugged him back.

I was humming softly, sitting on the edge of my bed naked as I looked out the window. What? I was waiting for a bath! I then smelt his wonderful scent, as I heard a growl. As soon as I heard the sound, leaves grew around my private parts. I turned around to see him staring at my rack, and my petite frame. I then heard him mutter 'My god she has nice tits and a nice ass.' I glared at him and scoffed, and walked right by him and into my bath.

****
Okay I really just did this part to show the picture of that sexy beast. anyways

Vote
Comment
Share!