When the Babies arrive

To say 'My water Broke!' Was a good thing, think again.

I instantly woke up to feeling something pop inside of me as I began feeling a substance trickling down my inner thighs. I gasp and began yelling 'JAXSON, JAXSON GET YOUR ASS UP MY WATER JUST BROKE.' As soon as those words were out, he shot up and looks at me with joy and fear.

On the walk to the pack doctors, I whined to Jaxson about how my feet hurt and how I'm never having kids again. He just laughed and scooped me up and walked into the door.

As he sat me down, I had my first contraction. I cried out as my knees buckled as I rested my left hand into my very large stomach, as Jaxson caught me before I fell and yelled 'DOCTOR, DOCTOR COME QUICK THE LUNA IS IN LABOR!' Not even two minutes later the Pack doctor comes rushing out with a few pack members who look at me with joy and happy and warm smiles. I would smile back, but I'm in too much pain.

The pack doctor, then put my arm around her shoulder as we limped into my labor room, as they stretched me out onto a bed. My consciences were running around like chickens with there heads cut off as I took deep and quick breaths, keeping my legs elevated as she pulled out a contraption, measuring if I'm ready to push.

As on cue, I hear her in a calming voice but loud and announcing voice say 'Alright Luna, Start pushing.' And with that my eternal pain of four children breaking out lead to me to pass out.

A couple of hours later, I woke up to everyone starting at me in horror as I was holding my four clinging babies to me. I looked at them curiously as I realized that my consciences have token over in protective mode as I passed out. they growled softly at everyone as Jaxson rubbed soothing circles into my back. I thanked them very much and climbed out of the bed, as my very fast healing had already healed everything and so on.

I giggled at Jaxson as he pushed the door open, holding two of our babies on his arms with carriers as I did the same. We then walked into the woods and began walking to our house as I heard soft cheers from our pack members and soft claps with my delicate hearing. I smiled and began sending them my love and happiness for my Newborn Children, Jaxson and the pack.

As we walked in the door, I stopped dead in my tracks as I then gasped and said in a voice 'Wait what did we name them?!' He looked at me and smiled and said 'Well since it's an evened out of two boys two girls, My wolf had sent me the names requested from your consciences. Your wolf chose as our oldest daughter to be Isabella-Grace, and Raine for our youngest.' I smiled warmly down at my daughters, as she slept with small smiles on their faces. I then looked back up at Jaxson and asked 'Well, What are the boy's names?' He smiled and said 'There twins, but you can already tell the he difference by their eyes. What's unique is that each one of them has one of my eyes, then one of your eyes. And the boy's names are Jasper and Josiah.'

I smiled at my two peacefully sleeping sons, seeing as they look like spitting images of their father, as the girls look like me. I grinned as they all had his black onyx hair, except for little Raine. I looked up at Jaxson with happy tears in my eyes as I softly kisses him, smiling as we walked into the house as I blinked away the tears.

We then walked into the added part of the house by some very nice and happy to do so pack workers. I walked in to each of the babies rooms, and laid the girls down in there beautifully designed and decor rooms. I laid Isabella into her crib as I looked around her nursery.
She then stirred in her sleep as she fell back asleep.

I then walked into Raines room as she opened her eyes. I gasped softly as one was the color of Jaxson's wolf, and one was the color of mine. I smiled warmly as my wolf purred in happiness, realizing my wolf chose Raine as her favorite child, along with Jaxson's wolf. I smiled at her as she grinned toothlessly as me, looking happy to see me. I then rubbed her cheek, crouching down to her level until she fell asleep.

I walked into Jaspers room to see Jaxson laying him down with a desperate and annoyed look. He saw me than have me a pleading look as he walked out quickly. I walked over to the crying baby as my witch demanded to be let out, as I guessed this was the one she chose. She then rubbed circles into his cheek, cooing a soft lullaby as he fell asleep leaning into my hand, she gently laid his head down and bent over and kisses his forehead, leaving a green lip spot glowing as it faded into his skin. I smiled and walked out, creaking his door open so we could still hear even if the doors shut if they were crying. I then walked into the hall and to Jaxson and hugged him, as I felt my baby fat being burned off and back to a flat stomach as my consciences grinned, as I did too.

We walked out hand in hand as there was a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes and walked over, opened the door to see my sister and Jaxson's brother walk in. I smiled as she squeaked 'ROSE! WHERE ARE MY NEICES AND NEPHEWS?!' I laughed softly as her husband walked in, holding a baby that looked just like Mary. I smiled at him and held my arms out as e gladly handed the baby over and ran his hands over his face. I giggled and kissed the squealing baby all over his face. I then softly opened the door, motioning for Mary to be quiet as she walked into their rooms, softly 'Aww'ing and 'So cute.' I smiled at her as she snagged her baby away from me, placing him on her left hip which was a sight to see considering how small and petite we both are. I giggled at her as she walked outwits the baby on her hip, as her husband followed like an abandoned puppy.

I sat on Jaxson's lap as we all sat in the living room talking about what's happened recently and so on. I sipped my cup of tea as my sister ate some cookies I made a couple days ago, smiling as we small talked.

After a couple of hours, they left and we went to go check on the children.

Walking into Isabella-Grace's room first, my vampire took full control and quickly walked over to her, kissing her forehead as she picked her up as sat in the rocking chair, and grabbed a feeding blanket as the baby began softly suckling on my right nipple.

I rocked the chair slowly, humming softly as Jaxson walked out muttering 'I'm going to go shower.' I rolled my eyes and giggled, think that he probably just thought this was awkward.

After a while she stopped feeding as I pulled my bra back on along with my shirt as I picked her up and put a burp rag on my shoulder as I gently patted her back. She burped softly, nothing coming up as I held her for a little while longer before slipping her back into her baby bed.

I then felt my wolf take control as she headed into Jaspers room, and picked him up and began feeding him. I smiled inwardly as I know knew, this boy could eat!
I burped him just like with his younger sister and sat him on his bed, tucking him in and kissing his forehead as I slipped into Josiah's room, as my witch and vampire slipped out and took over, picking him up and also feeding him.

Ending the feeding time with Raine, I plopped onto our bed exhausted as I smiled know my babies were content.
I laid down next to Jaxson, wearing his t-shirt and boxers as we fell into a much needed deep sleep.

*****
Yay the babies are finally here!!
Anyways I hoped you enjoy the book so far!
Vote
Comment
Share!!