Meeting the pack and deadly secrets.

I woke up in Jaxsons warm arms, and warm breath on my neck. I turned around and looked at his peaceful sleeping face, and rubbed his scruffy cheek with my make, sending soft electric volts through my hand. His sleepy eyes blinked slowly a couple of times, dark from being tired. He pulled me to him, and kissed my forehead and in a deep, sleepy voice said 'Good morning Sleeping bueaty.' I smiled softly and pecked his lips, and crawled out of the warm bed. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and brushed my long hair.

I then went into my closet and pulled out a black dress, with thing straps and a sweetheart neckline and some red stilettos.

Pulling on my last high heel, I smiled and walked out, and looked at my Mate conveniently wearing a red dress shirt rolled up to the elbows, and black dress pants with dress shoes. I smiled at him and kissed his lips, and sat down at my vanity table and put on some red matte lipstick, some eyeliner and some mascara to make my already thick lashes look thicker. I smiled in triumph at my curled hair, and perfect makeup, and porcelain complexion. I then slid on my favorite rings, and looked into the mirror and my Bright Green Cat eyes. These are my natural eyes.

I stood up and walked into my bathroom, twirling my fingers as the bottom strands of my curls began to light up to a gold blonde. I smiled and walked out, throwing my wild cherry scent everywhere.

I walked out into the living room to see Mary, Wearing the same dress as me, but black as her stilettos are black, and her cat eyes are naturally purple. we smiled at each other and walked to our mates. I looped my arm through Jaxsons, as she looped hers through Kyles. We then walked outside, and whispered a spell as we set off to meet each other packs.

Stepping into Jaxsons house, he was bombarded by a small pup, she a spitting image of him. I smiled softly and held his hand, she then sniffed the air and yelled 'L-LUNA!!' She looked up at me and hugged my legs, as a bunch of pups and parents followed after them, all of them looking at me with joy and pride.

I looked at all the little pups hugging our legs and laughed with Jaxson. I then said 'Why Hello my little pups' with a smile on my face as there eyes got bigger, and they all giggled and said 'We love her soft voice!'

I then sensed a higher rank come running down the stairs, with a baby on her hip. She ages beautifully, that you could easily tell. She stared at me with kind and loving eyes, as she turned her eyes and they shifted to joy and anger.
She ran down the stairs, the baby bouncing on her hip and she slapped Jaxson upside the head, he yelped and covered the spot and said 'Mum, what was that for?!' She smiled and said 'YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU FOUND YOUR MATE.NSO THATS WHERE YOUVE BEEN HUH?' I laughed as the baby on her hip reached out to me, I waddled with all the pups still clinging to my legs and picked up the baby, kissing its forehead.

I was worried my lipstick would stick onto the babies forehead, but it didn't. I smiled at the baby as it giggled and hugged my neck. I looked up at Jaxson's mother and then hear a booming voice yell 'WHO IS SHE?'

I snapped my head toward the stairs, to see an older version of Jaxson and Kyle, with white in his hair a hard face, but soft eyes and a smile. I smiled back at him and said in a proud, and loud voice 'I am Jaxson's Mate, Rose.'

All of the wolves gasped, and instantly bowed their head. I cleared my throat and announced 'Now now, there will be no need of that.' All of their heads snapped up and they all laughed, Joy coming off of them in waves. I shooed the small pups and gave the baby back to her mother, and wrapped an arm around Jaxson as he nuzzled my neck.

I then hear a very high pitched voice say 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TOUCHING MY MATE, WHORE?!'

My head snapped up and I growled, stepping in front of Jaxson as I stared at the girl.

She was flat chested and you could tell she stuffed her bra, as she was barely wearing a bra and panties. She glared at me and I growled, feeling my eyes turn agreed with the whites of my eyes black. She growled back, her eyes a bright Brown, her claws growing. I then boomed in my Consciences combined voice 'YOU DARE CHALLENGE YOUR ALPHA FEMALE, PUP?' I challenged, snarling as I showed her my already long werewolf fangs, as they grew longer with the vampire running through them, vines began going out of my hands as I hissed.

I heard my mate screech at me and her, standing in between us. I snarled at him and slammed him into the wall with my vines, wrapping a cage-like structure around him as I clawed at the girl.

She then spat out 'You aren't the Luna, I am.' She then charged at me, as my clothes transformed into leaves, my eyes glowing as my hands flowers green, my hair around my face floating as I shot acid at her, burning her skin.
She screeched, as she held her skin, tears going down her face as she breathed heavily. My eyes turn fully silver as my possessive witch came out, the vines and leaves turning black as my nails turned black.

She let out a loud screech, letting the pack know to run. They all grabbed there run and ran out the door. as my hair began to burn, my hands turning blue as they itched to freeze her.

She stood their, frightened as she watched me with cautious eyes. My height towering over her as I spat 'Submit you stupid pup or face the consequences for claiming something of mine as yours.'

She looked up at me and evilly smiled, showing my a mark on her wrist. I gasped and looked at my mark, glowing green. She cackled and said 'You stupid bitch. Did you really think he'd want you?' Those words hit me like bricks as I shifted back into human form, and my vines let him drop to the ground.

His eyes held hurt, anger, and regret. I glared at him as a treacherous tear slid down my face, before teleporting back into my territory. I then punched a tree as I heard it snap and fall down, I let out a agonizing roar of betrayal, I then heard my sisters roar of rage, as I heard the pounding of paws with my super sensitive hearing.

I sunk to the ground, clawing at it as tears slid down my face, and Burned my skin because they were acid as I wailed, my consciences trying to soothe me and themselves as the cooed and sent comforting vibes through me.

I heard a lone howl, knowing it was his as I stood up, as my gaurdfull walls crumbled down in my mind. I then smelt his scent, it on the border of mine and his.

I looked up to see him standing their, looking at me. I cried out as I began saying a spell to forbid him to ever cross here again. I let my hurt and betrayal roll off of me in waves, making my pack howl as they felt my feelings. I then heard his wolfs voice talking to mine saying 'Baby, it's not what it looks like, I didn't mean to.' My wolf growled at him and shut off the connection, along with the other ones my other consciences had with his. He then yelled

'ROSE PLEASE DONT DO THIS I LOVE YOU.'

I felt my heart grow cold as my eyes culled from there usually happy bright color, and my heart grow cold of betrayal.

I was then tackled to the ground as my sister and her wolf tried to me and my wolf, saying calming words. Kyle just glared at Jaxson as he rubbed Mary's clinging figure that was on me, as I cried in her shoulder as I finished the banishment spell black thorny vines set a boundary between our land. I got up and untangled myself from Mary and coldly spat 'Goodbye Jaxson.' as I turned around and stocked off to my house, disappearing into thin air as I began to feel the marks fading and searing pain through my body.

****
Awe. damn, God forbid something good happens to rose. anyways

Vote
Comment
Share

Oh and sneak peak of the first ring being her wedding ring.