Cuddles, Chai Tea, and the Sister.

This is the naughty scene. if you choose to ignore it, scroll down to the next '****'.
******

I let my wolf take control as our core was on fire. she screamed out 'DAMION' as he growled in approval. He then butterfly kisses his way down my neck, collar bone, and slid off my sweater in the process, sliding it on the ground along with the spandex shorts and stockings. I laid their blushing as he looked at my body. his eyes turned dark grey as he grew out his claws on his right hand and slowly sliced the bra down the middle.

I gasped as his mouth found my right hard bud, as his hand squeezed my other breast softly. I arched my back and gripped his hair, as my panties started to get wet. Ge pulled away and kissed his way down, stoping at the edge of my lace panties, he grabbed the top and pulled them off.

Spreading my legs with his hands, he slid off his sweatpants and then his boxers. I blushed furiously thinking about hot his manhood is suppose to fit.

As if he knew what I was thinking, he smirked and leaned over me, rubbing my entrance with his tip. I moaned loudly as she slowly made his way in as I clawed his back, I then moaned out 'Jaxson' his eyes left all humanity as his eyes then turned Silver with black, as black vines began wrapping around my wrists, and around the bed post. I was him smirking as I the felt vines crawl up my legs. I gasped As I was flipped over by them, landing on my knees and elbows, he grabbed my small waist with his large hands and pounded into me.

If he wants to play dirty, so be it. I let my witch take control as vines crawled up his Legs and over his thighs and around his abs. He chuckled and pounded harder. I screamed out his name and he yelled mine as we both climaxed at the same time. He dropped down as both of our vines began disappearing, I hugged his middle as I smirked, my elongated fangs growing more as my eyes are blood red. His eyes instantly turned bright gold as his fangs grew, bigger than mine. I then peppered kisses on his shoulders, licking until I found the perfect spot. Slowly licking, I feel him moan and clench my hair in a certain spot. I whispered into his skin 'I love you' and bit down.

He yelled out in pleasure and gripped me waist and hair, throwing his head to the side as I moaned at the taste of his blood. I gripped his back as I sat on his lap, feeling his bulge poking me. I then pulled out as both of our eyes filled with love. My wolf then demanded to be out so she can mark him too.

My eyes then turned a vibrant purple, as I slid down. My wolf decided right on his Left wrist is where our Mark is. I growled in approval , as my fangs grew longer than my vampire fangs, as I slowly sunk them in, leaving my mark forever.

I leaned back to look at the mark. Smiling in approval at the mark, seeing as it was a image of the woods in black, with three birds flying around, as my chosen word glowed in white in small letters at the bottom, saying 'Mine.'

I looked at his burning grey eyes, as he peppered kissed on the matching wrist and sunk his fangs in, Me moaning in pleasure as our matching marks appeared. He then pulled me into his lap as he kissed my other side of the neck, sliding his fangs across as his eyes were gold. He then softly kissed where my neck and shoulder met, making me moan. He then sunk his fangs in a groaned in pleasure, hugging my middle and squeezing my chest to his. I clawed his back and he finally pulled out, licking the excess blood off and sealing the wound. I smiled at him as I felt my eye all of the colors, combines all my consciences together as we watched. They all sighed in satisfaction, wanting his touch.

I wrapped my arms around his middle and laid back, my hair laying around me as I hugged him. He did the same, instead he wrapped my arms around his neck, and his around my waist.

I felt the small piece of material slide in in the color, Red. I smiled, and hugged him tighter, feeling my panties form around my hips and inner thighs. We both sighed in satisfaction as we stared at each-other. He then stuffed his face in the crook of his neck as his masculine woods and earth smell mixed with my wild cherries smell, mixing our scents together on both of us. I put my hands in his soft hair as my I was chest to chest with him, my petite figure fitting his strong arms perfectly. I felt complete, and now knowing I wasn't the only one in this world.