Marrige and forgiveness

Five months later
******

It's been five months since I've been able to talk to my consciences, five months.
I haven't eaten anything for the past week and I've dropped a lot of weight to where I'm skin and bones. I have this constant ache in my head where my consciences would be, but all I feel is numbness.

I looked up at his mother as she bring me food, the packs worried for my health as they feel how drained I am. she looked at me before her face hardened and said 'Alright Rose, this stops today. I'm making him give your consciences back because he's being a greedy bastard and its effect all of us.' and with that she stormed out.' My breath hitched as I smiled softly, and began eating the food.

I woke up from a nap to hear the soft melody of all of my consciences sweet voices chanting 'Sweetheart were back, we've missed you so much!' My eyes began watering with tears of joy as I talked to them as they cooed soothing words. I then sent my joy in waves to my pack, and my mate. I heard soft cheering and I laughed softly, feeling my body going back to normal as I craved food. I first walked into my mates office, and softly knocked on the door. I heard his heart rate pick up as his velvety voice purred 'Come in sweetheart.'

I opened the door and ran over to his opened arms and hugged him tightly. I softly murmured into his ear a 'Thank you' and pecked his lips as my stomach growled. I smiled softly at him and walked out and headed into the kitchen. I grabbed some baloney and put it into a pan and started frying it.

Once the baloney was finished, I sprinkles some cheese on it and flipped it onto its side, picking it up with a fork and putting it on a plate as I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the pack table.

Pups ran up to me and squealed in excitement as they hugged my sitting frame, four or five of them crawling into my lap and hugging me where ever they could. I smiled softly and patted there heads, hearing there small wolves growl of approval as they crawled off and went back to their mothers. I then had pack members walk up and hug me and look at me with eyes full of joy and love, I returned the look and kissed there foreheads, making them blush softly and run off. I chuckled softly and begin eating the baloney and began eating it.

Once finished, I wiped my moth and got a glass of ice and filled it up with Dr.Pepper and took a drink, sighing contently, I took the glass up back to my room and laid down, cracking a book open.

She heard the soft click of the door and looked up to see her handsome mate. she looked at the spot by her as he looked also, and sat down. He then wrapped his muscular arms around her small frame as her murmured on her head 'You know the only reason I took them was because they were denying me and you, right?' I nodded my head, remembering them telling me that. He then wrapped his large hands around her small ones, sitting him in his lap as he rested his head on her shoulder. He then kissed her behind the ear and placed her softly into the bed, stood up and got on one knee in front of her, and pulled out a vine-shaped box and opened it as a beautiful ring sat.

I looked at him and gasped, my eyes twinkling with happiness. He the. Said in a deep, husky but soft voice 'Evageline Rose, will you marry me?'

Tears of happiness sprain from my eyes as I nodded my head yes, as he slid the finger onto my slender finger, the gem softly glowing. I smiled at him and kissed him softly and passionately. He kissed back, as we laid back into the bed and has a nap.

****
Sooo, how was this chapter? Do you think she should've forgiven him so easily? Anyways
Vote
Comment
Share!