Chapter 31

Room

I'm not, I didn't

"They are all rooms for two people, but our class is missing one room." Ma Yingjie held a stack of room cards and was worried.

"I just said let's not let Class 3 do it. It's okay now." Song Zhu took the key card and knocked on the front desk.

The squad leader of the third class passing by had a smile as bright as a flower, his hair dyed brown and wavy curls leaving beautiful arcs in the air, and the smell of perfume on his body was a bit strong, "Thank you."

"Chang Ke, you-" Song Zhu's face darkened and he was pulled by Zhang Nuo next to him.

Chang Ke shrugged his shoulders, looked at Jiang Siyu behind him coldly, and called to the students in Class 3, "Everyone has worked hard all the way. Come to me to get your room card."

Jiang Siyu lingered and landed at the back.

Jiang Xiao and Li Bowen stood together waiting to receive their room cards. He handed Fu Qingzhou a bottle of mineral water and glanced at a familiar figure.

"Jiang'er, who are you looking at?" Li Bowen followed his gaze.

"Who is that girl with wavy curly hair?" Jiang Xiao recognized the person who led others to bully Jiang Siyu that day.

"Hey, the beauty of class three." Ye Yang said with a smile: "The one who brought milk tea to Fu Qingzhou seems to be named Chang Ke. He is quite good at studying and is the monitor of their class."

"I'm in the same class as Jiang Siyu." Jiang Xiao frowned.

Jiang Siyu happened to be looking around, and caught Jiang Xiao's gaze unexpectedly. Her eyes suddenly lit up, and she wanted to reach out and say hello.

"Jiang Xiao, go get your room card." Fu Qingzhou grabbed Jiang Xiao's shoulders and took him two steps toward the crowd in Class 8.

As expected, Jiang Xiao no longer paid attention to Jiang Siyu, but Ma Yingjie, who was handing out room cards, looked a little sad.

"Our class is missing a standard room. All other rooms in the hotel are full, and only a family room is left. So only four people can stay in this room." Ma Yingjie asked, "Are there any two groups that want to live together?"

The classmates around looked at each other. It wasn't that they didn't want to live together, but that one of the two beds in the family room was very small, and two people sharing a bed would not be as comfortable as one person per person.

"Hey." Jiang Xiao lightly nudged Fu Qingzhou next to him, then approached him and asked in a low voice, "Do you mind sharing a bed with me?"

That must be very unmindful. Fu Qingzhou shook his head calmly, "I don't mind."

"Squad leader." Jiang Xiao raised his hand, "Fu Qingzhou and I can stay in the family room."

Ma Yingjie looked as if he had received an amnesty, "Okay, then the other group will be me and Guo Ye——"

"Pangpang, let me follow Ye Yang." Li Bowen volunteered, "Anyway, I'm familiar with Jiang'er and the others."

Ma Yingjie looked at Ye Yang, who spread his hands and said, "I can do it."

So the room-sharing incident ended like this, and the students each received their room cards and went to their respective rooms.

Li Bowen quietly sent a message to Jiang Xiao.