Chapter 54

score

Leave him

The midterm exam results came out very quickly. As soon as Jiang Xiao entered the front door of the classroom, he was blocked by the crowd.

There were still two not-so-obvious dark circles in his eyes, and he looked at the over-excited little boy with a look of sadness, and was about to go around.

"Jiang'er is awesome!" Li Bowen hugged his neck excitedly, "Thirty-one in the whole grade! Are you finally going to return to the top?"

Jiang Xiao was shaken a little, and then he was dragged into the crowd.

On the class ranking list, his name and Fu Qingzhou's were closely together. Although the score difference was still not small, it finally exceeded 600.

On the grade list, their names were separated by twenty-nine people, facing each other from a distance.

"Did you see that? I told you that my Jiang'er junior high school's academic performance was very good. He was ranked among the top three in the department and ranked among the top twenty in the city for the college entrance examination!" Li Bowen was as happy as if he had ranked first in grade, and he patted his shoulder hard. ,"I knew it!"

Jiang Xiao twitched his lips, walked out of the crowd and came to his seat. Fu Qingzhou was looking down at the vocabulary book, and he couldn't tell the expression on his face.

His grades have improved so much, thanks to Fu Qingzhou. Just as he was about to speak, Fu Qingzhou stood up and stood in the aisle to let him in.

Jiang Xiao's words suddenly stuck in his throat.

He went in with his schoolbag and sat down. Fu Qingzhou didn't take his eyes off the textbook.

"Pay off the boat." Jiang Xiao watched him sit down again and shouted.

Fu Qingzhou stared at the textbook and said nothing.

Jiang Xiao wanted to speak again, but the class bell rang, Feng Xianer came in with the test paper, and the students who were looking at their results immediately dispersed, and the whole classroom was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

The expression on Feng Xian'er's face was ugly. She stood on the podium and glanced around, "Have you read the results?"

The students below didn’t dare to answer.

"Look at what you got in the exam!" Feng Xian'er threw the paper on the podium, "If you don't compare it with other schools, just look at what I taught. The average Chinese score of Class 7 is more than ten points higher than yours. , I’m embarrassed to say that I’m your class teacher when I go out! And your chemistry and physics are the last in the whole grade. Ah, this is because Fu Qingzhou and a few people in the class have pulled it up. You are in the science class, It’s embarrassing to say this to anyone else! One sports day followed another autumn outing, everyone is drifting, aren’t they!?”

"Ma Yingjie, you are the class monitor, and you feel like you are sleepwalking in class every day! Guo Ye, you are the study committee member, but your grades have declined the most! And Song Zhu, you are combing your hair and smearing makeup on your face every day! What on earth are you doing in school? "Yes!? Ye Yang and a few people around you can't help but gather together, and Wu Ziwen..." Feng Xian'er called her names one by one, scolding the group of people like little quails trembling.

"Li Bowen, you still have the nerve to laugh! I hold your basketball every day, can you play basketball and go to college or something!?" Feng Xian'er said, "I won't talk about Fu Qingzhou, just look at Jiang Xiao, Does he know how his grades will be after learning? If you don’t learn from the ready-made role models..."