Chapter 21

move place

【Update 1】Brother Zhou, I was wrong

"I'm going to the bathroom!" Jiang Xiao grabbed his wrist and pushed him aside, then stood up and walked forward in a hurry.

Fu Qingzhou was pushed unexpectedly, and his palm hit the rubber. Before he could raise his hand, he heard a scream of "ouch" coming from the living room.

He quickly opened the door and saw Jiang Xiao jumping around in the living room holding his calf.

"Hit him?" Fu Qingzhou held him up.

Jiang Xiao looked hideous in pain, grabbed his arm and jumped, his voice was trembling, "It's okay..."

"Why are you in a hurry?" Fu Qingzhou helped the man to the sofa, held his ankle and showed him his leg. It was red and swollen, and sporadic blood spots could be seen under the rubbed skin.

Jiang Xiao curled up on the sofa like a prawn and said feebly: "There's no rush now."

They were all sore.

Fu Qingzhou looked pitiful and funny when he looked like this, "How about I give you a blowjob?"

"No need." Jiang Xiao straightened up with difficulty, "I'm not a child."

The place where he hit was very tight, right on the front of the tibia of his calf, where there was no muscle. The excruciating pain made him suspect that the bone was cracked.

"Tomorrow and Saturday, I'll go to the hospital to have a look." Fu Qingzhou said.

"It's such a small injury, even if it breaks, it won't help." Jiang Xiao said very experiencedly: "It will heal on its own in ten days and a half, but there will be a small bone spur."

"So clear?" Fu Qingzhou was half-kneeling on the carpet, his hands still on his ankles.

"Of course." Jiang Xiao grabbed his hand and placed it slightly below the wound. "If you don't believe me, touch it. There is a small bump here, which I bumped into before."

Fu Qingzhou touched it gently.

"You have to work hard." Jiang Xiao grabbed his hand and pressed it hard, and asked him seriously: "Do you feel it?"

"I feel it." Fu Qingzhou's hand was grabbed by him, feeling distressed and funny at the same time, "Why do you keep knocking here?"

Jiang Xiao looked depressed and pointed to the cabinet in the corner, "It's all my fault."

He went to great lengths to have this thing shipped back from abroad. It was so expensive that he often got bumped by accident.

"Change a place." Fu Qingzhou suggested.

"No, it has to be placed here to look good." Jiang Xiao tried placing it elsewhere, but he couldn't sleep at night, so he got up and dragged it back to the corner of the corridor.

"You deserve it." Fu Qingzhou squeezed his calf hard.

Jiang Xiao stared down at him and said with integrity: "Fu Qingzhou, don't do anything."

Fu Qingzhou's brows moved slightly, and after standing up, the hand holding his ankle suddenly lifted up, knocking the sitting person upside down.

Jiang Xiao was caught off guard and was thrown into the soft sofa. He was stunned for two seconds, then he grabbed Fu Qingzhou's wrist unwilling to admit defeat, hooked his other leg hard between his knees, and slammed him into the sofa. Here, he smiled provocatively and wanted to be beaten, "Young man, I'll fight with you, Brother Jiang."