Chapter 16

soda

It doesn't matter

"Guess." Fu Qingzhou said confidently: "No?"

Jiang Xiao raised his eyebrows, "Of course."

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and it took about ten minutes before they turned out of the alley in Mengcun. The lights were brightly lit on the road, and cars roared past, splashing water all over the ground.

The three of them took a taxi. Fu Zhi insisted on sitting in the front seat. Fu Qingzhou fastened his seat belt. Jiang Xiao put the woven bag in the trunk, shook off the water from the umbrella and sat in the back seat.

The car door closed with a bang, and Fu Qingzhou also sat in. The space suddenly became cramped and narrow. Jiang Xiao moved to the side, and then moved back as if nothing had happened.

"Where are you going?" The driver turned to ask them.

"Yinan Garden." Jiang Xiao was the first to speak out, then turned to look at Fu Qingzhou, "How about you stay at my house for one night?"

Fu Zhi lay beside the window and looked at the street lights outside. Hearing this, he cheered: "Go to eldest brother's house!"

The driver stepped on the accelerator, and mist gradually appeared on the glass. Fu Qingzhou's face was tense. After a while, doubts gradually appeared in his eyes, as if he had just reacted, "Huh?"

Jiang Xiao smoothed his wet hair and said, "It's raining so hard. How are you going to take a shower when you go back?"

It's really a headache for so many families to share the same bathroom. Fu Qingzhou's eyes swept across his smooth forehead, "Is it convenient?"

"Of course it's convenient." Jiang Xiao patted his thigh and invited warmly: "I live alone in my house, and the other rooms are empty."

Fu Qingzhou looked at him and smiled. The orange light reflected by the streetlight outside the window flashed across his face. In the alternation of light and dark, the eyes under the broken hair were slightly curved, and the curvature of the tail of the eye was like a small The hook hooked the small brown mole into the corner of the eye, like a flower buried in snow.

Jiang Xiao's breath tightened. He rubbed his hands on his pants vigorously, but he couldn't bear to move his eyes. He cleared his throat and asked, "Fu Qingzhou, did you get a haircut?"

"Yes." Fu Qingzhou lowered his eyes, and the small mole at the corner of his eye magically appeared in front of Jiang Xiao. "It's too long and irritating."

Will it turn red if you kiss her?

Jiang Xiao was startled by the idea that suddenly popped up in his mind, and moved his eyes away in a panic.

Beast.

Only eighteen people have paid off the boat.

"Jiang Xiao?" Fu Qingzhou touched the back of his hand.

"What!?" Jiang Xiao jerked his hand away, staring at him in guilt and shock.

Fu Qingzhou frowned, "You look a little ugly and your hands are shaking all the time."

"Really?" Jiang Xiao raised his hand and found that he was indeed shaking slightly, but he didn't notice much.

He clenched his fists hard and put his palms on his knees, "It's okay, maybe he's cold."

Fu Qingzhou obviously didn't believe it, but he didn't ask any further.

After a while, Jiang Xiao raised his head and looked at him, "Actually, I'm also afraid of thunder."