Chapter 59

in a hurry

Confirm what

Jiang Xiao stared at him, with unwiped tears still on his eyelashes.

"I'm kidding you." Fu Qingzhou still felt distressed and couldn't bear to push him too hard. He reached out and rubbed his curly hair, "Wait until you think about it, or until you like me more than the Fu in your memory." There are many clear boats, I’ll wait.”

Jiang Xiao slapped his hand away and was about to speak when Fu Qingzhou grabbed it. Fu Qingzhou forcibly intertwined his fingers with his and stuffed it into Jiang Xiao's school uniform pocket. "It's quite cold. Come back." Come home."

Jiang Xiao's whole body was like a big stove. He only wore a thin sweater under his school uniform, but his palms were still hot. Fu Qingzhou's hands were like ice cubes. Jiang Xiao was throwing his hands away and holding them tighter. chose the latter.

The two people stood next to each other and walked slowly outside under the lights.

Fu Qingzhou turned his head and looked at Jiang Xiao's eyebrows, "Jiang Xiao, why are you so crying?"

"My father said that I have shallow tears." Jiang Xiao also felt quite embarrassed and said in a helpless tone, "I've been like this since I was a child. Watching other people cry in mourning makes me cry harder than a decent grandson. Once my aunt wanted to know how bad I am. If I could cry, I was put in the yard. I cried so hard that I almost leaned forward. My father’s lips turned purple from crying and he dug a hole in the ground.”

Fu Qingzhou laughed so much that his shoulders were shaking. Jiang Xiao stared at the shadow on the ground and said angrily: "Why are you laughing? You haven't cried?"

"How is that possible?" Fu Qingzhou, who had just cried with him, said without changing his expression: "I must have cried when I was born."

Jiang Xiao suddenly became even more depressed.

After all, there is nothing manly about crying.

"Then -" Fu Qingzhou touched him, squeezed him to walk on the edge of the road, and asked curiously: "When you had a crush on your Mr. Fu, did you ever hide in bed and cry secretly?"

"Pay off the boat!" Jiang Xiao finally stopped staring at the shadow on the ground and turned around to glare at him angrily.

Fu Qingzhou understood, "It doesn't matter, he doesn't know, but Mr. Fu in this life knows."

Jiang Xiao stared at him dumbfounded, "Are you childish?"

Fu Qingzhou just looked at him and smiled. His slightly upward eyes were filled with the light of the late autumn night, and the small brown mole at the corner of his eye was looming. He stretched out an arm to him, "Come on, Mr. Fu, give him a hug."

Jiang Xiao thought he was jealous, but still stopped, stretched out his arms to hug him, and said in a low voice: "I'm sorry, Brother Zhou, give me some time."

"It doesn't matter." Fu Qingzhou pinched the back of his neck and whispered in his ear: "You will be mine sooner or later anyway."

Jiang Xiao blushed, slapped him hard on the back, and let him go, "Stop reading messy novels with Li Bowen."

Fu Qingzhou smiled innocently at him.

After several days, the two finally separated at the entrance of the corridor. When they separated, Fu Qingzhou was still a little reluctant to leave.

"The homework is not finished yet." Jiang Xiao sighed, "We all have to get up early tomorrow and let go."

Fu Qingzhou grabbed his hand confidently, "Then let me kiss it."