Chapter 49

blank

Classmate Jiang Xiao, sleep

Jiang Xiao was listless during class the next day.

During the class break, Fu Qingzhou was beside him making study plans for him. Jiang Xiao looked at him listlessly and yawned from time to time.

"Go to sleep when you're sleepy." Fu Qingzhou was drawing a form with a ruler.

"Let me ask you something." Jiang Xiao raised his head and tried to describe it to him, "Suppose you have known in advance that something will happen in the future, but you don't know who is behind these things. It's a mess. Go ahead, what would you do to stop something bad from happening?”

Fu Qingzhou put down the ruler in his hand, "What do you mean?"

"That's what it means." Jiang Xiao scratched his hair, "For example, you suddenly have the super power to predict the future."

Fu Qingzhou narrowed his eyes, and the look in his eyes suddenly became very complicated, "You——"

Did Jiang Xiao see that he was reborn?

How did you get it?

Fu Qingzhou carefully recalled his previous actions, but he didn't find that he had made any fatal mistakes... Or did Jiang Xiao find something hidden in his bedroom?

He was feeling uneasy in his heart, and Jiang Xiao murmured to himself: "We know that something bad will happen, so is it better to tell them directly? But will this change the original trajectory of other things? Have you studied time and space? "

Fu Qingzhou's eyes were blank for a moment, "What?"

"For example, does time travel really exist?" Jiang Xiao gave him an example, "Do you believe in light?"

"Uh..." Fu Qingzhou confirmed that Jiang Xiao might really just have a bad brain.

But I felt a little uneasy anyway.

Late at night, this potential uneasiness was exaggeratedly amplified, so much so that Fu Qingzhou felt anxious - he was not afraid that Jiang Xiao would know that he was reborn, after all, this kind of thing was too unbelievable, and with Jiang Xiao's temperament Even if he told the other party directly that he was reborn, he would only be called crazy.

What he cares about is "Whether it will change the original trajectory of other things."

In fact, the trajectory of many things has been rewritten long ago. For example, in his previous life, he and Jiang Xiao did not study in Class 8 at the same time.

For example, Fu Zhi didn't follow him at all, for example, he didn't go to Chang Ziqi's company, and for example... In his previous life, he spent many years investigating Ye Jian, and he didn't want to attack him so early.

He sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the sketch in his hand. Jiang Xiao's empty and tired eyes were like a sharp knife piercing his heart, making him almost breathless.

The edges of the sketch paper were pinched too hard and wrinkled. The adjacent lines were the ends of Jiang Xiao's hair, slightly curled and wrinkled by the sweat on his hands.

If he hadn't kept Jiang Xiao by his side, Jiang Xiao would not have died to protect him.

Why...do you have to keep Jiang Xiao by your side?

Fu Qingzhou stared at the portrait blankly, his mind going blank.

Can't remember.

Why can't I remember? Fu Qingzhou pinched the sketch paper and pinched his eyebrows irritably. The harsh sound of brakes was mixed with Jiang Xiao's breathing. His palms were sticky with blood... Why did Jiang Xiao have to be his driver?