Chapter 52

go home

Let's stop here

Fu Qingzhou's voice was filled with urgency and even some indescribable panic.

Jiang Xiao was startled by him, "What's wrong? What happened?"

Tan Yuan's figure in the camera just flashed by, but Fu Qingzhou was too familiar with this figure. Unspeakable anger and fear filled his soul. The sight of Tan Yuan smiling at him in prison uniform was still before his eyes.

"So what if you send me to prison?" Tan Yuan's eyes showed a hint of sarcasm, "Your legs are gone, Jiang Xiao is still dead, what do you have left?"

The unbalanced heartbeat made Fu Qingzhou hold the phone tightly and said coldly: "Come back."

Jiang Xiao looked at the skewers Li Bowen had just ordered, "Li Zi and I haven't—"

"Go home! Now!" Fu Qingzhou raised his voice, which was rare and stern.

Jiang Xiao was startled, but Fu Qingzhou was a bit scary, "Okay, okay, go home, I'll be right back!"

It wasn't until he entered the elevator and smelled the strong smell of skewers that Jiang Xiao seemed to come to his senses and said, "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" Li Bowen asked him while nibbling skewers.

"If you forget about Tan Yuan, he won't come back with you, right?" Jiang Xiao said.

"Brother, the night market was as crowded as a ball. You dragged me so fast for at least a thousand meters in the sea of ​​people." Li Bowen licked the cumin from the corner of his mouth, "Believe me, you and those flowery-armed brothers When I grabbed the taxi, I didn’t even see a dog next to me.”

"Ah." Jiang Xiao reached out and touched his nose.

"Jiang'er, tell me the truth, you really didn't catch the person?" Li Bowen looked at him suspiciously, "You two are so clingy that even a brainless person like Ye Yang thinks it's abnormal."

"Not yet." Jiang Xiao looked at the jumping numbers on the screen. He remembered the increasingly over-the-top contacts between the two of them and Fu Qingzhou's somewhat stubborn attitude towards him, and sighed.

"What the hell, not yet!?" Li Bowen chewed on a chicken heart, "Fu Qingzhou almost tied your belt, you two are so stuck together, I want to go to the toilet with you and play ball." He glared back, seriously, if you two hadn't talked about it, why would he be dominating you all the time?"

"What are you doing?" Jiang Xiao felt that the elevator was a bit slow.

"Occupy! Possess! All your study time, entertainment time and eating time are all his!" Li Bowen said angrily: "If he hadn't gone to work part-time today, I wouldn't have been able to ask you out. Who is so fucking sticky in love?"

"No talk." Jiang Xiao sighed.

Li Bowen raised his hand to hit him, "Is this the point? Is this the point!"

Jiang Xiao blocked the way and grabbed the remaining chicken heart, "I know what you mean. He and I just live relatively close to each other. I asked him to give me extra lessons, so it's normal to be together every day."

He found a reasonable explanation.

"It's a bit strange anyway." As soon as Li Bowen finished speaking, the elevator reached the eighth floor. The elevator door opened with a ding, and then Jiang Xiao saw Fu Qingzhou standing at the door with a gloomy expression.