Chapter 47

grilled fish

good nephew

Fu Qingzhou was going to work part-time on the weekend, and Fu Zhi came to play with Jiang Xiao with his beloved Ultraman in his arms.

Jiang Xiao found Ultraman cartoons for him, and he was immersed in the study room doing the homework that Fu Qingzhou had left for him. When he looked up again, it was already noon.

"Zhizhi!" Jiang Xiao shouted as he collapsed on his chair.

Fu Zhi ran into the study room, "Brother! Have you finished your homework!?"

Jiang Xiao picked him up and hugged him, "Not yet, I'll leave you with a few questions for your brother to tell me when he comes back."

Then when it gets late, it's a matter of course to let someone stay overnight - Jiang Xiao patted Fu Zhi on the head, "Let's go, big brother will take you to dinner!"

"Want to go out to eat?" Fu Zhi's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Go out to eat!" Jiang Xiao stood up and let him swing back and forth on his arm, while putting his cell phone in his trouser pocket, "What do you want to eat?"

"Meat!" Fu Zhi's dining preference has always been very specific and unpretentious.

"Sure." Jiang Xiao put the man down, "Let's go eat grilled fish."

The shopping mall was not far from where they lived, and they happened to pass by Jinshui River Park while strolling there. There were especially many people in the park on weekends. Fu Zhi held his hand and looked around, curious about everything. "I can't walk anymore."

"What?" Jiang Xiao squatted down and asked the boss.

"Ultraman!" Fu Zhi's eyes lit up, "Can transform! Luo Luo has two!"

"Challenge!" Jiang Xiaohao said angrily: "Challenge three! We can't admit defeat!"

Fu Zhi held Sandan in his arms until his steps became small square steps. Jiang Xiao held the balloon with one hand and held him with the other. When passing by the entrance of the shopping mall, someone suddenly exclaimed.

Fu Zhi'ai joined in the fun, but Jiang Xiao liked it even more than he did. One big and one small followed the sound and saw that it was two people fighting.

By coincidence, Jiang Xiao recognized him, "Ye Yang?"

Two identical people turned to look at him at the same time. Jiang Xiao looked at the one who was beaten, then at the one with an angry face, and decisively turned his eyes to the latter, "What are you doing?"

Ye Yang glanced at Ye Bei coldly, "Beat the idiot."

Ye Bei looked very calm even after being beaten, "I didn't ask you out today to fight with you. I just told you to think about it."

"What a waste!" Ye Yang looked like he was going to punch him twice more, but more and more people were watching the excitement around him. He gritted his teeth and watched Ye Bei turn around and leave.

The smell of grilled fish spread, and the store in the shopping mall was crowded. Jiang Xiao sat in a booth, lowered his head to help Fu Zhi pick out the bones in the fish, and then confiscated his deformed egg, "After you finish eating, we can play again."

Fu Zhi neither cried nor fussed, and just ate with chopsticks.

Ye Yang's eyes across from him were a little hollow, as if he was staring at the fog in a daze.