Meeting The Boys

Heyyyyy my lovely readers.

Just a heads up you meet 4 new people in this chapter. Hope you can handle all of this awsomeness. Hahahaha lol. But really you will like this chapter. It started out really bad at first then i rewrote it and I am in love with this chapter.

Picture of Ross on the side. This is kind of his look after leaving Disney from my point of view ------->

Picture of Andy is an external link.

Happy Reading!!!!

B) <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Recap:

"Hey Kalli, where are they guys?"

Oh My... That voice. No it can't be him. He couldn't have been friends with my brother and stepping in to his house right now. I got up to see if it was true.

When I got to the archway, I froze. There he was standing in my brother's house.

~*~

Now I know I'm dreaming. So less than 48 hours of being in California, I have meet my parents for the first time, and found out that I have an older brother who just so happens to be Andy Biersack, he is also friends with one of my favorite bands - besides BVB - but still. On my second day in LA, I am now standing in the same room with the one person I thought I would never get the chance to meet.

Ross Lynch

"Yeah Ross, the guys are downstairs." Kalli points to the downstairs.

"Okay thanks." Then Ross walks outside - probably getting his things.

Then Rocky - one of Ross' older brothers - turned around and looks at me. "Oh, you must be Mikyla right? Andy had mentioned you on the phone last night. You are way hotter in person then in the picture he has."

At that comment Riker turned to me. "No dude she is very pretty. You may think every girl wants to be called hot but many think it is disrespectful." I giggled at the comment he made.

"Fine, we will settle this by just asking Ross what he thinks."

"Huh?" Wow, Ross is really clueless but it's kind of cute. Especially when he is so focused on getting his instruments in the house.

"Okay, so would you rather call Mikyla hot or cute? Rocky says that he would call her hot but I would rather call her beautiful or cute." Wow, I hate it when people talk like I'm not in the room.

"Look you know I hate being the one to solve the problems you two always start but I know that it won't end until I give you my answer," With that Ross turns and looks at me for the first time since he has been here. "Before I give you an answer, don't you think its weird that you ask your younger brother to settle whatever you guys argue about. But anyway back to the question, I don't like to judge people on their looks because it could cover up what they really are. It really is all about their personality." Ross finally turned back to Riker and Rocky. "And that is my answer."

Okay that was weird it was like he was looking at me, well he was looking at me but like really looking at me. His eyes didn't look at my body he was just looking in my eyes with this look that I couldn't figure out because he broke the stare before I could understand.

"There goes Ross with his smartass answers again." Rocky mumbled while getting his guitar and heading downstairs with the rest of them.

~*~

It was weird I was so into what Rocky and Riker were saying I didn't even see that the girls left and went back into the kitchen.

"Oh there you are... we thought the boys decided to steal you from us." I just laughed while walking over to the table and sitting next to Lori and Sammi.

"Ha-ha very funny Kalli."

As I sat down looked across the table.

"Oh ya, I'm Rydel. Of course you are Mikyla."

"I figured who you are when I saw Ross but it's great to meet you in person."

"So you're a fan." I shaked my head yes to her. "How long have you know us?"

"I first found you guys when Ross was about 15. But started to listen to R5 about 2 years later after seeing Riker on glee and Ross on Disney."

"Wow."

"Okay sorry to interrupt this conversation but I would really like to get out of here before the guys start to play. So I was thinking we could go shopping to and get to know Mikyla better and she what she is into and just spend time together."

"Sammi do you need, no I mean WANT something that you want to drag us with you."

"Noooo."

Well I guess we are going to shopping. Yah what fun?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Vote

Comment

Fan