Getting To Know The Girls

A/N: I just want to say that Mikyla's name is pronounced as Mikayla, but I'm uniques and like to spell things differently.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Recap:

The dream I had it felt so real that it scared me. It all started at the mall.

And that's where I saw him...

~*~

I woke up with a bit of a fright. That dream it felt so real, like it already happened or was going to happen. It was strange and scary but it felt so good.

I got up out of bed and I grabbed my sketchpad and my bag of pencil. I sat on my bed and drew what I could remember.

I drew the man and where we were.

~*~

After my shower, I got dressed and went downstairs. When I got downstairs I only saw Kalli sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Good morning Mikyla." Kalli said when she saw me.

"Good morning. Where is Andy?"

"Oh he is at practice, they are writing a new song."

"That's awesome. I can't wait to hear it, their music is great."

I went into the kitchen and got some coffee then went and sat next to Kalli on the couch.

"So I realized that I have been here for almost two weeks and still don't know much about you."

"Well what do you want to know?"

"Well first off how did you meet my brother?"

"Well that's actually an interesting story because when I meet your brother, I was mute by chose. I had problems with my father and I didn't trust anyone. Well the only person I trusted was my best friend Alex. So when I was got put in this project in our music department that sent us away for 6 month."

Wow! I can't believe that she was mute because when Connor first started to abuse me I started not to talk as much as I use too, which made me lose my friends.

"Well when we got to your brother's house, I didn't know who he was or the band. Well I have heard of them but wasn't that big of a fan."

"Wait, where is your friend Alex now?"

"Hold on, I was getting there. Well there were to bands in this program, one for each of us. Well one was BVB and the other one who Alex was with was All Time Low. I got to see him over Skype and when we had to go back to school for graduation. But yeah that's how I meet your brother."

"Wow that was a lot. With what you went through and the out come of it all, I'm surprised you didn't break down."

"Yeah well I did have a few of those but your brother and the band was there to help me. Well now that I told you about me and your brother, I think I deserve to know about you too."

She wants to know about my life, what am I going to say? Well maybe I could just give her a brief summery of my life; you know give her important things.

"Well there isn't much about my life. I don't have many friends but I did have a boyfriend back in Florida."

"Really, what happened? Well you don't have to if you don't want to."

Did I? I mean I kind of trust her but I don't think I could tell her about Conner, well more like what he did. But I guess I could just tell her a little about it.