Just The Start

Chapter 1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Mikyla are you ready? We're going to miss our flight." My grandmother yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming," I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

You can probably tell by now that I live with my grandparents. I never met my parents. At the age of 3, I moved to live with my grandparents in Florida.

Right now, I'm going to California for the summer. Which makes me happy. 2 months away from my abusive boyfriend, Conner. He thinks I'm going for the weekend.

"Hey Nana where are we going in California?" She has been my motherly figure for the past 15 years but she insisted that I call her Nana.

"LA, we are visiting family."

Yes. I finally get to meet family that isn't already a grandparent. I put my headphones on and was listening to my playlist which is a mix of Black Veil Brides and Ross Lynch. I know a weird mix but hey don't judge me.

"Honey, what are you listening to?" My grandpa asked.

"This band called Black Veil Brides."

I looked up and saw both of them frozen in their seats. Then I remembered my question I had to ask them.

"Hey Nana the lead singer of BVB name is Andy. It's funny because he has the same last name as me but I don't think he is related to me right?" I looked back up and saw that my grandpa was focusing on driving, well Nana look a little pale. "You know what I am probably just over thinking this. Like how could I be related to someone that famous."

I put my headphones back on. We didn't talk the rest of the way to the airplane.

~*~

'Please put your seat belts back on. We are about to land in LAX.'

~*~

After getting off the plane and getting our bags, we got a rental car for the week.

We were on our way to our relative's house. Which I don't even know their names or how they are related.

Nana and Grandpa were being very suspicious. I asked them what relatives we are going to and they just told me I would find out soon.

They should know I hate surprises.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cliffhanger

{A/N} Tell me what you think so far?

Fan

Vote

Comment

<3

SarahR5BVB