Famous People

Chapter 11

*unedited*

Please dont message me about corrections. This is going though editing right now as well as my other chapters, but I'm going away next week and won't be about to see my editer so I decided to update it unedited.

I will try my best to update everyweek.

~*~

Chapter 11

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm walking through the mall with the girls. We already hit the clothing stores and now we are heading off to hot topic because we know that we would spend more time there.

"So how are things with my brother?" I asked Kalli as we are trying to doge idiotic people who don't move out of the way when they are standing in the middle of the walkway.

"We are good. Although I think he is keeping something from me. Not like he is cheating but more like a surprise." She kind of looked worried and put her hand on her stomach, she has been doing that lately. I have a feeling Andy is not the only one with a secret.

We turned the corner and I wasn't paying attention, I was off in my own world thinking. When I bumped into someone and they knocked they bags out of my hands.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." I heard this amazing voice.

"No it's my fault I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." I said picking up some of my bags.

"Here let me help you." He knelt down grabbed the rest of my bags. I finally looked up at him and saw this amazing yet looked totally familiar face and he looked really good in that leather jacket he had on.

"Thanks, I'm Mikyla." I said while grabbing the rest of my bags from his hands.

"Hi I'm..."

I was shook awake by my brother. I was mad because I was about to find out his name. This was the second time I had a dream about this guy though this is the first time I had seen his face, and I still don't know this guy's name.

"Mikyla wake up." I was shook again.

"WHAT!!!!" I finally sat up mad at whoever woke me up.

"I'm taking you out today." I looked at my brother who had this big smile on his face, apparently ignoring the fact that I just yelled at him.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"To see the record studio that I work at."

"Really? Just us? I never been or see one and always wanted to see one."

"Yep, just us because I want to spend the day with my little sister."

"Hey I'm not little, I'm actually a legal adult."

"Yeah but to me you will always be my little sister."

"So you don't have rehearsal today?"

"Nope the guys all have things to do today."

"Well okay. This gives me time to learn all of your darkest secrets." I said with a devious look on my face then started to laugh.

"Yeah laugh all you want because I can do the same thing to you and find out all your darkest secrets. So get up and dressed so we can go." Andy got up from my bed laughing while walking out of my room.

I sat there kind of shocked because he wants to know my secrets, my darkest secrets, but he has to be joking. He wouldn't make me tell him anything if I don't want to right?