Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V

"You'll see," I said before I knocked the girl out. While Louis knocked the other girl out. We couldn't let anyone know our secret. Or ANYONE'S secret. You see the lads and I go to this monster only school and everyone there has their own secret. The lads and I are vampires while other famous people are werewolves or zombies and etc. Ok so we saw these two girls sneak into the school and we had to do something. FAST. Once we knew they wouldn't wake up for a while we took them to our house. Louis, as usual, wanted to find out girls name." Check her phone" Louis said. Once I did I sent a message to everyone one her contacts saying cats.

Louis' P.O.V

I got the message and it said Ivette." Her name is Ivette." Harry nodded I sent a text back and it said CARROTS. " Her name is," Harry said while pointing at the girl I was standing next to' " Natalie." I don't know why but I feel like I'm falling for her. Her brown hair, brown eyes and she ain't to fat or skinny. She's just right. From the corner if my eyes I can see Harry admiring Ivette. At least I think that's her name.

Natalie's P.O.V

(Before she got knocked out)

Ok so Ivette convinced me to go inside this super scary monster school and then all of a sudden it's all black. Once I wake up I'm at a house." Hello." "Oh great your awake." "Who are you?" And then all of a sudden 5 guys come out of no where and they look really familiar. Then I realize it is One Direction. They look diffident but I don't know why. I try to shake Ivette awake." Ivette wake up." "Oh she won't wake up for a while." "What have you done to my cousin" I say almost about to cry." Can't you tell"Niall says. "We put her to sleep" Harry said." But, how?" I say.

Niall's P.O.V

"Oh great your awake" Zayn says."Who are you" the girl with brown hair said. And then we all went out to check on both of them. I try to see what she is thinking about. You see the lads and I have special powers because we are vampires. Harry's is controlling a persons emotions, Louis' is electricity, Liam's is controlling earths elements(water, land, air, fire, etc.), Zayn's is being the strongest out of all of us, and mine is reading minds. But for some reason I can't read hers. I look at Louis and read his mind.(IN LOUIS' MIND) "Oh my gosh I can't wait till I get to be alone with Natalie" Hearing that I start laughing and everyone looks at me like I'm weird."What's wrong lad" Louis says. I send him a mind message and you could see Louis' face getting red. I start getting worried because his hands are lighting up."I'm going to kill you, Niall" Louis says in his mind. I start running as fast as I can until Louis comes and starts shocking me."Ahh." I yell in pain.

Louis P.O.V

"But how?" Natalie says. I think in my mind that I can't wait until I'm alone with her. And then out of no where while Harry is explaining to Natalie how he put Ivette to sleep, Niall starts laughing." What's wrong lad." I tell him. (IN LOUIS' MIND) " You fancy Natalie." I can feel myself getting red. And that is not good. I run towards Niall and he tries to run, but I catch up to him and start shocking him. He screams in pain."That's what you get for reading my mind." Then he blacks out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'm going to add a extra character and some girlfriends for the boys so you should know what that means. COMPETITION .

Zayn's Girlfriend: currently available

Louis' Girlfriend: taken

Harry's Girlfriend: taken

Liam's Girlfriend: currently available

Niall's Girlfriend: currently available

Ok so let the competition begin!