Chapter 13

Zayn's P.O.V.

AT DISNEY LAND

"Omg there they are!!" Natalie pratically screamed in my ear. Everyone turned around and all of a sudden there was a group of girls around us. Great just what we needed. "Ughhh Natalie, look what you did!" I yelled at her. "Sorry" she said. "Whatever Natalie, lets just try to go somewhere where we are all alone." I say already pushing past the group of girls. When all the boys and I finally get past the group of girls, we don't see Natalie. "Natalie!! Natalie!!!" I yell hoping that she didn't get hurt. The group of girls leave and we see Natalie smiling at us. "What in the world are you doing!?!" I yell. "I was talking to them" Natalie says like it was nothing.

Natalie's P.O.V.

"Ok so where do we go first" Liam asked. "Fantasy Land!" I said. "Tomorrow Land!" Niall yelled. "Who wants to go to Fantasy Land" Liam asked. Zayn, Liam, and I rose our hands. I glared at Louis for not raising his hand. "Fantasy Land it is" Liam said. Niall and Louis groaned. Ha, suckers. "Wait! I wanna take a picture with Natalie in front of the castle." Louis says. "Fine but hurry" Liam said getting Louis' phone. Louis and I got in front of the castle and took a picture. "Thanks!" Louis yelled. "Yea yea yea" Liam said.

Louis' P.O.V.

We were on Small World when I kinda just dozed off. I was thinking about how I can't wait for Natalie to meet my family. She may not know this but she already met my cousin, Christie. Christie was acting like a fan when we came to Disney Land. She really wanted to meet her and now her friend Madisyn wants to meet her as well. "Louis. Louis. LOUIS!" Natalie yelled at me. "Huh, what?" I asked. "The ride ended mate" Liam said. "Oh I must've dozed off." I said. "Did you really not like that ride that much that you dozed off?" Natalie asked. "No, I was just thinking" I said. "Ok well we're going to Adventure Land to go on Indiana Jones" Zayn said. "Ok" I said. "You guys do know how to get there right?" Natalie asked. "No" we all said in unison. "Follow me" Natalie says.

Niall's P.O.V.

"This line is not moving AT ALL!" I say frustrated. We came to the Indiana Jones ride and the line is super long. "You guys chose this ride even though you knew it was popular" Natalie says rolling her eyes. "Ehhh" I say mocking her. "Why didn't you guys get fast past?" she asked. "This ride has fast past and you didn't tell us!" I yell. This is gonna be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm SO SORRY I didn't update sooner I've just been busy.... I'm kidding I just forgot while I was doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Ughh summer is always boring for me. Well at least I'm moving to a house that has a pool so I'll just be swimming. Ill try updating sooner but I can't make any promises. I'm human and sometimes I forget. SORRY.

PS. Sorry it's short!

XOXO, Mrs. Malikson