Chapter 7

Natalie's P.O.V.

"We need to talk. In PRIVATE!" Zayn says angrily. We go into a room which I think is Zayn's but I'm not sure."What the hell was that all about?!" he says."I don't know I was angry and wasn't thinking." I said tears forming in my eyes. "Don't cry Natalie." Zayn says giving me a hug. "I'm sorry it's just I thought I was alone and Ivette was the only family I had but now I have you and I don't have someone protecting me all the time." I say.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"I know but I'm your big brother I'm supposed to look out for you." I say. "Well that doesn't mean you can hurt Louis. I mean I'm alright if you hurt Liam but Louis will protect me too." Natalie says. "I don't know Natalie, Louis isn't what you think he is." I say. "What do you mean?" she says wanting to have an answer. "He is really dangerous if you get him mad." I say hoping she doesn't reply. "But so is everyone else." she says sarcastically. "Let's go check to see if they are awake." I say changing the topic.

Louis P.O.V.

I wake up and I see Natalie walk in with Zayn. My hands start lighting up and Natalie tells me to calm down. "Louis I'm really sorry it's just I got mad that you kissed my little sister." Zayn says. "It's okay I would've done the same if I were you." I say surprising Natalie, Zayn, and me. Liam woke up confused of where he is at. Natalie clenches her fists and so does Zayn. "What happened? Where am I?" Liam says confused. I guess it happened his bad side came out without him knowing again. Niall and Harry come in relieved that Liam isn't angry anymore.

Niall's P.O.V.

After we(me and Harry)burn Brittany's body we go to the living room and are relieved that Liam isn't angry anymore. "What did we miss?" I say. "Nothing much just the fact that Liam doesn't know what's going on!" Natalie yells at me. "Someone's cranky." I say jokingly trying to make her smile. It worked.

Louis' P.O.V.

I go to my room because Natalie is practically ignoring me after the kiss but then after 10 minutes she comes in. "Hi." she says softly. "Hi." I say and smile softly at her. "Louis I was just wondering, did you just kiss me to make me calm down?" she says looking at her feet. "Natalie I meant what I said." I say looking at her. She looks up and we lean but heard a crash so we went to go check on them.

Natalie's P.O.V.

I almost kissed Louis. but something had to fall or break, etc. but we went to check what went and they dropped a plate on the floor. Idiots. "Well that was rude!" Niall says. I forgot he could read minds. "What what did she say?" Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry ask at the same time. "She called us IDIOTS for dropping the plates on the floor." Niall says. They all look at me and pout. Wow they really know how to make me feel bad."Can we go to Disney Land today pleasseeee?" I beg doing the puppy dog lip. "Fine but get some clothes it's going to be a two day trip." Zayn says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well Louis ALMOST kissed Natalie. Updating this was shorter than I thought it would be. Ummm I added the Disney Land part because I'm going there tomorrow and I'll see if I get inspired by anything over there. 🐳 Bye beautifuls

XOXO

Mrs.Malikson