Chapter 10

Louis' P.O.V.

So the whole day we were riding rides in Cars Land and then we kept walking until we got to Paradise Pier. "Zayn I want ice cream!" Natalie says. "But I want to go on the Toy Story ride!" Liam says. "I'll tell you what. Liam, me, Harry, and Niall will go on the Toy Story ride and you will go get ice cream with Louis." Zayn says. "Ok well then let's goooooo!" Liam says dragging the boys to the ride. "Ok so Natalie do you know where the ice cream place is?" I ask. "Yes Yes I do Louis." she says matter of factly. "Ok then what are we waiting for let's go get ice cream!" I say enthusiastically. We keep walking until she takes me in the Ghirardelli shop. "Hi can I get a strawberry ice cream on a cone." Natalie says. "And what would you like sir?" the lady asks me. "Same thing she got." I say not really knowing any of the flavors.

Natalie's P.O.V.

We got our ice cream and walked around the place. "So Natalie I heard you tell the fan we are just friends." Louis says. I can tell he is hurt. "Umm to be honest Louis I didn't even know what we are." I say. "Oh" Louis says I see a tear fall down his face. "Louis please look at me." I say pleadingly. He looks at me and I look at him and smile softly. "I like you I really do. But your fans can be really really mean." I say. "What do they have to do with anything!" he says I can see his hands lighting up. "Louis please calm down." I ask. Louis looks at his hands and they stop lighting up. He looks at me and sees that I am scared. "Natalie I'm sorry." he says.

Harry's P.O.V.

After waiting in the line for about 10 minutes we finally go on the ride. "How many people?" the lady asks. "4" Liam says excitingly. We go on the ride and Liam just has joy in his eyes. The ride ends and we go outside looking for Louis and Natalie. "Let's go on it again!" Liam yells. "NO!!!!" we say at the same time. He pouts. We find Natalie but not Louis. "Where's Louis?" Zayn asks. "Why did he leave you alone knowing you haven't ate yet?!" He says angrily. "Zayn calm down he is trying to win a stuff animal at the games." she says pointing at the booth. Louis comes back with a Little Mermaid doll. "Awww boo bear is that for me. But you know I don't like The Little Mermaid tho." I say jokingly. "No it's for Natalie." he says giving it to Natalie. She gives him a hug. "Since when were you two going out?" Liam asks. "Since you guys went on the Toy Story ride." Louis says.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Ok so yea I'm mad at Louis for going out with Natalie but I'm just happy she's happy. But if he hurts he he will die. I'm not really sure what happened so I just asked. Apparently he was sad because Natalie told a fan they were just friends then she told him that the fans are mean and he got mad and then they went on rides together and The Little Mermaid ride twice. One lead to another and they're going out now. "So what now?" I ask. "I was hoping I could spend some time with my brother and the boys can meet us at the water ride at Grizzly Peak." she says excitingly. "And where is that!" Liam says. "Just get a map because if I explain it to you you will forget the directions." Natalie says. "Ok" the boys leave and I'm left with Natalie. "So what you wanna do?" I ask. "I was hoping we could walk and talk and go on rides just to catch up on everything oh and eat. I'm starving!" Natalie says. "Well let's get to it." I say. I can't wait to spend time with my little sis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I don't know if this is a long chapter but I don't care. I'm sorry I couldn't update faster it's just that I just moved and school so yea. I was wondering if you guys can ask every one you know to read my book and there is one girl I know her name is madisyn morlet and she made a book called married to Zayn Malik so if you can please read it if you don't like it don't put hate. I'd appreciate I'd you didn't and so would she. Anyways I love y'all and 🐳 bye beautifuls love y'all

XOXO

Mrs.Malikson