Chapter 4

Natalie's P.O.V

I wake up in pain. But suddenly I feel hungry. I remember what happened yesterday."Louis I'm going to kill you!" I yell." He comes in scared. He starts falling to the ground but Liam calms me down so I stop hurting Louis."Where's Ivette?" "She's with Harry recovering from when I shocked that bitch." Louis says. I get mad and hurt him more.

Louis' P.O.V

She hurts me but the pain is worse because she is now a vampire. Harry is thinking about changing Ivette to a vampire but I don't want to. I just think we should kill her already because she is useless. Anyways we finally get to meet Liam's girlfriend Brittany. He says she is sweet.

Ivette's P.O.V

I woke up in pain but then see Harry Freaking Styles. "I'm sorry Ivette. I really do love you but I have to keep our secret safe." He says almost about to cry."What do you mean?" I say before I feel a pain in my neck and then I realized he just killed me.

Harry's P.O.V

I just killed Ivette. I can't believe it I killed the girl I thought would be my girlfriend but the girl I really love is Jael. I saw her picture in Natalie's phone and she is amazing.

Liam's P.O.V

Yay! My girlfriend Brittany is coming to meet the boys. You guys are probraly wondering what she is well Brittany is a vampire but she has a very different power. It's to turn herself into anyone or anything she wants and that's what I love about her. She is really really pretty. Anyways I heard some racket and saw that Natalie was hurting Louis. She may not know that but she is Louis mate. And I saw her phone and there are a lot of Louis pictures so I know she likes him. What she also doesn't know is that she is Zayn's little sister. Only me and the lads know, except for Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry killed Ivette. OMFG. And who is this Jael she is our new character and is my best friend. And Natalie's Zayn's sister. I bet you guys didn't see that coming.

XOXO

Mrs.Malikson