Chapter 9

Natalie's P.O.V..

The ride starts and we go up and then all of a sudden we go down again it goes on like that and then it's the picture. The ride ends and we get off and go to the store.But of course a couple of fans come and have to ruin the vacation. I thank the people who are having too much fun to even care. "Can we have an autograph?" a fan says. "Sure love. What's your name?" Louis asks. "Christie." the girl says. The other boys are too busy signing other fans stuff so I just buy myself a Twilight Zone shirt and a Ursula head band. "Umm excuse me." one of the fans say to me. "Are you going out with Louis?" she asks. "No we're just friends." I say hoping he didn't hear me. "Oh ok I just thought that he is now going out with girls like......you." she says. "What is that supposed to mean?!" I say. "Well your just not skinny or pretty." she says rudely. I just walk away and go watch the Aladdin show. The show finishes and I can see the boys looking for me. I go up to them and Zayn hugs me tightly.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Where the hell have you been?" I whisper. "I was just watching the Aladdin show" Natalie says. "Why didn't you tell anyone where you were going!?" I say angrily. "Because you were too busy with your fans so I just left. And one person made fun of me." she whispers the last part. "Well it won't happen again because this is a vacation not work." I say. "Where is everyone?" she asks looking for the boys. "They went to the restroom." I say rolling my eyes. "Well tell them to hurry up I want to go to Cars Land." she says annoyed. "How many times have you been here?" I asked amazed that she knows every single ride. "Six" she says like it's no big deal.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Liam I need to go to the restroom!" Niall says. "Me too" Harry, and Louis say at the same time. "Ok but hurry because what if something happened to Natalie." I say worried. "Come with us!" they say like little children. "Fine!" I say annoyed. "Excuse me. Where are the restrooms?" I asked a lady that works there. "Right over there." she says pointing to the restroom sign. "Ok thank you!" I say. "Ok hurry up we need to go on more rides!" I say wanting to go on more rides. "Ok Liam." they say. FIVE MINUTES LATER. "Ok we're done" they say. "Ok well then let's go!" I say. We find Natalie and Zayn and I ask what ride we're going on next. "Well we're going to Cars Land if you don't mind." Natalie says. "No it's alright. Well let's get to it!" I say enthusiastically. This day is going to be funnnnn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this whole DisneyLand thing is taking more chapters than I expected. There's not that much to say except that there is going to be drama, action, and etc. I give a shoutout to Christie she is my friend at Vina Danks Middle School. Ummm also we are going to have a new character coming in. I don't know when. 🐳 Bye Beautifuls!

XOXO

Mrs.Malikson