Chapter 6

Niall's P.O.V

I read Brittany's mind and she wants to kill the lads, Natalie, and me. Well I guess I have to take action."Brittany can I talk to you for a sec."I say."ok" she says. But in her mind she is saying she finally has a chance to kill me. I send a mind message to my girlfriend saying to come and help me kill Brittany but she refuses because she is her best friend.(IN ZAYNS MIND) "Come and help me kill Brittany!" i say."But why?" Zayn says."She is trying to kill us you idiot!""Oh Ok I'm coming."Zayn comes but hides and right when she is about to kill me Zayn comes and stabs her in the heart."Take that bitch!" I say. Liam comes downstairs worried.

Liam's P.O.V

"Take her"Niall says. I come downstairs and see someone dead. Then I realize it's Brittany and start to get really mad."What did you guys do to my girlfriend!"I say mad. "She tried to kill us an-"but I cut him off. Natalie comes downstairs and I just come at her. I slap her and kick her in the stomach. She gets angry, but calms herself down."That's what I thought"I whisper.

Natalie's P.O.V

"That's what I thought" Liam whispers. I hear him and get mad so I shocked him and he fell to the ground screaming. Louis comes from who knows where and tries to stop me but I just get even more mad and shock him more. Louis does one thing that I thought he would never do. He kissed me. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say feeling the sparks."Zayns gonna get pissed once he finds out Louis' kissing his sister." Niall says. "What!" me and Zayn say at the same time. "Zayn was my brother and you guys never told me!" I say getting mad. Zayn all of a sudden turns red. "Liam I'm going to kill you for slapping and kicking my sister in the stomach!" He says. "Haha" Louis says. "Louis your next!"

Zayn's P.O.V

I am pissed that they didn't tell me Natalie was my sister. Now Liam's going to get real beat up today for slapping her and kicking her in the stomach. I'm also going to hurt Louis for kissing her. I got to Liam and snapped his head also Louis'. "What are you doing!" Natalie says. "Don't worry they're not dead" I say. "We need to talk. In PRIVATE!" I say angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn and Natalie found out they were brothers and sisters. OMFG. Louis kissed Natalie and Liam hurt her. I bet you guys didn't think Liam would ever do that. I'm sorry I didn't up day sooner I just forgot about it and then I started reading wattpad and remembered that I didn't update but I'm sorta busy so I don't know when I will update again.SORRY

XOXO,

Mrs.Malikson